Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Why Hyllus Resigned (By Hyllus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
It's really simple and there shouldn't be any drama. Apparently some people say that I resigned because of bullying and then I lied about being bullied or something. I don't know what that's all about, I wasn't ever bullied. The question I asked in slack chat right before resigning and the responses to it had 0 to do with my resignation.

I resigned because I wanted to prioritize my family more. I think I'll definitely regret playing minecraft instead spending time with my family in the future. My goal is to become fairly inactive eventually. You'll still see me around a lot, because I'm not just straight quitting. So, yeah. I hope this cleared up some stuff.
Have a nice day and I hope you enjoy Foxcraft.

noby

Donator
Banned #2
It's really simple and there shouldn't be any drama. Apparently some people say that I resigned because of bullying and then I lied about being bullied or something. I don't know what that's all about, I wasn't ever bullied. The question I asked in slack chat right before resigning and the responses to it had 0 to do with my resignation.

I resigned because I wanted to prioritize my family more. I think I'll definitely regret playing minecraft instead spending time with my family in the future. My goal is to become fairly inactive eventually. You'll still see me around a lot, because I'm not just straight quitting. So, yeah. I hope this cleared up some stuff.
One day you'll realize about the community and straight up drop your laptop and all games, my life is now 5x better because of this.

Banned #9
Bye, you made the right decision prioritising your family, family is the only thing that matters.

Sixer

Banned #12

Honestly great job. I remember new years eve of like 2 or 3 years ago. My family went to the fireworks and I just stayed home and played Foxcraft. Its depressing if you think about it. My siblings wont stay with me forever. But minecraft will stay for a while considering the profit.. so ye. Great job, family comes first. And dont take it for granted

well, that's what I said during the helper applications when you asked me why I didn't apply XD

This server has not future its going to die in the next years, too bad cloak thought he fine on his on his own without connor... trust me since I quit I actually realized how much sociability I had after not being stuck talking to 10 year olds on minecraft, don't get me wrong I made some ******* amazing friends on this platform, but its actually just pathetic how **** this server is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.