Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Why Did F.C.Get Rid of Skywars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSpiral

Thread starter #1
I'm very confused about why Foxcraft got rid of skywars, for what I saw, it was pretty popular and a lot of people liked it (including me!). If there is a reason please tell me because I'd like to know. :/

I'm very confused about why Foxcraft got rid of skywars, for what I saw, it was pretty popular and a lot of people liked it (including me!). If there is a reason please tell me because I'd like to know. :/
I would assume that less people played it.

first of all it had alot of bugs and it was unfix-able as the plugin is very old. Skywars chests need to be redone as the items where op, islands were so far away.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
lack of players bad plugins, when gamemodes can pay their cost they get the knife

Donator
Banned #6
no one played it because the kits were changed and the maps were terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.