Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Why cloak should bring back old survival+update it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
some people really miss old survival like me and i really miss it why should we bring it back? because it was very fun to play there on for hours i spended 2 years on old survival so yeah i would like to see it update and comeback

true cloak the economy in survival sucks prizes are scams cuz dumb new people want to sell it so expensive. in oldsuvival there was a pretty stable economy and there are so many awesome builds and memories their.

Thread starter #7
the shitty problems got solved SO BRING IT BACK CLOAKFOX
U SAID IT NEVER RESET OR IT WILL BE GONE NOW WHERE IS IT GONE!!!!!!!!!!!

some people really miss old survival like me and i really miss it why should we bring it back? because it was very fun to play there on for hours i spended 2 years on old survival so yeah i would like to see it update and comeback
-1, no one played oldsurvival anymore.

Thread starter #13
that is called a reset and that can be quite unfortunate for you but that is just how it works.
cloak said it will be In ThE aRcHiVe where is it nowhere and btw its not a reset dummy we want our old survival to update to the recent version

Status
Not open for further replies.