Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Who am i?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey guys so most of you think I'm not MasterSniper and you are right,I saw MasterSniper in TheCampingRushers videos at first in Episode 801 he killed rusher so i decided to make my forums name this because he is one of my faction idols because he also helped me at the beginning of vulcan and he gave me his spare protection 4,Spawners,GodApples he also helped me build a small farm to get my /bal up so ya I'm not him I'm just a "Fanboy" as most of you would say main reason i chose his name was because everyone told me he was a very good factions player and I've seen from personal experience he is Thanks for reading
p.s MasterSniper if you are reading i love you

Hey guys so most of you think I'm not MasterSniper and you are right,I saw MasterSniper in TheCampingRushers videos at first in Episode 801 he killed rusher so i decided to make my forums name this because he is one of my faction idols because he also helped me at the beginning of vulcan and he gave me his spare protection 4,Spawners,GodApples he also helped me build a small farm to get my /bal up so ya I'm not him I'm just a "Fanboy" as most of you would say main reason i chose his name was because everyone told me he was a very good factions player and I've seen from personal experience he is Thanks for reading
Welcome! I like your fake profile photo.

Hello and welcome.
Said the same thing about your mums tits
Cliche comeback.

Side note - Why is this on off topic rather than introductions?

Status
Not open for further replies.