Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

when is prison going back online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Ight man whatever thats just what I heard. He can still transfer it to Prison right?

Deefol

Banned #33
I submitted my thing...
Wait for them to reply, don't be inpatient. Plus, you most likely won't get your rank back. You might have brought a global rank at that time as it is odd just to buy a rank for op-prison, and prison ranks were different than the ranks on the rest of the servers. The skyfox+ ranks don't exist on prison, and depending on what the new prison includes it might not even have those ranks. Even if it did, it isn't easy to transfer things like that over and a full-refund will definitely not be available, or any compensation at that. I recon we'll have to buy the prison ranks again as they have always been separate from the other ranks. I had to buy my factions rank again, I had global mysticfox but facs had a revamp, so everyone brought separate ranks again. Sometimes it's just unlucky.

I would Find iT fair if my OP prison rank would be transfered to normal prison
Yes opprison is a game mode that is no longer a round so we change all of those ranks into prison ranks, so once prison is back you will have a rank there. Apart from situations of that manner, rank transfers are not offered.

Last edited:

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Yes opprison is a game mode that is no longer a round so we change all of those ranks into prison ranks, so once prison is back you will have a rank there. Apart from situations of that manner, rank transfers are not offered.
How about global ranks? Do you have to re-buy for ranks to show in new game servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.