Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspher

Thread starter #1
Hey I'm JamSplat and I have actually been playing on the server for quite a while but I have changed my names quite a few times I really love the community on Foxcraft and how everything is made I have watched the server grow and it is by far my favourite server, I am also planning on (maybe) buying a VIP rank soon because I have the money and I might as well invest it into something I love. Good Luck making the server free of hackers and awesome for us to play on

-JamSplat :p

Hey I'm JamSplat and I have actually been playing on the server for quite a while but I have changed my names quite a few times I really love the community on Foxcraft and how everything is made I have watched the server grow and it is by far my favourite server, I am also planning on (maybe) buying a VIP rank soon because I have the money and I might as well invest it into something I love. Good Luck making the server free of hackers and awesome for us to play on

Welcome to Forums JamSplat! hope you enjoy!

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator

Welcome to the forums, Jam! :D

Hello, and welcome to forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.