Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Whats the best music genre? (poooollll)

Whats the best music genre? (choose up to 4)

• Modern Country (people with strong southern accents sing about girls & beer)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian (PRAISE DA LORD)

• The Blues (oooooohh i got da bluuueess)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
don't give me crap if i forgot some obscure genre
Death metal isn't obscure, neither is deathcore or screamo. No, I don't listen to those(at least outside of games like Killing Floor 2), just wanted to add more genres. However, there is a type of metal for many things, like Dwarven metal, Viking metal, and so on.

tnttnt115

Thread starter #3
Death metal isn't obscure, neither is deathcore or screamo. No, I don't listen to those(at least outside of games like Killing Floor 2), just wanted to add more genres. However, there is a type of metal for many things, like Dwarven metal, Viking metal, and so on.
I'm thinking that if enough people vote on this poll, I'll make another poll with other genres, and then people can vote on the finalists. Also, there is a limit to how many choices you can put in a poll, & ten is the limit. I would've definitely put more genres in if i could've.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I'm thinking that if enough people vote on this poll, I'll make another poll with other genres, and then people can vote on the finalists. Also, there is a limit to how many choices you can put in a poll, & ten is the limit. I would've definitely put more genres in if i could've.
Take out Nightcore. 1579638628382.png

tnttnt115

Thread starter #10
Okay okay okay!! I'll post a new poll soon with better choices! Are u people okay with these options: Modern Country, Folk Music/Old Country, Hip Hop, Rock, Rap, Pop (including pop rock), Chistian, Electronic Music, Kpop, and Jazz. Keep in mind that all these options are VERY GENERAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.