Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

What really happens in block games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Some times you got to wonder why people get salty. You tel the truth and get attacked for it just look at this. Just saying if they were really friends, they wouldn't really care. Like I said its a block game, not real life.
13.PNG 11111.PNG

Banned #2
Yeah let's just screw over my buddies and try get them banned from something they love to play so they can't, that's logic.

Banned #4
LOL! All I did was tell the truth. XD. Thanks buddy. <3
If it was just a block game to you, be honest you wouldn't of tried to get all your friends banned just so you personally could be unbanned, that's a bit hypocritical.

Thread starter Banned #5
If it was just a block game to you, be honest you wouldn't of tried to get all your friends banned just so you personally could be unbanned, that's a bit hypocritical.
Lol I was already un-banned

Donator
"Just a block game" its funny how nerds that play mc 24/7 always say that.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
YOU SAID IN THE THE COMMENT "REAL FRIENDS WILL STAY WITH YOU"
OK, THAN WHY DID YOU THROW PLANECOOL UNDER THE BUS AND TRY TO GET ME BANNED? DOESN'T SOUND LIKE YOU STAYED WITH US VERY LONG

ALL I DID WAS TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!

"I moved the gear for planecool and johnny"
[19:08:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **#RainDrops SkyStrifeMC: I save like 2000 sharp 6 axes

Oh ya. Just saved them. Thought you we're only moving them but you saved them? Either you kept a home at the place you saved em at to use the stuff (which didn't happen) or you wanted duped stuff and took some.

"ILL THROW PLANECOOL UNDER THE BUSS I DON'T CARE"
The funny thing is even when you weren't intentionally lying you still got half the stuff wrong. Like saying that planecool found the dupe. He didn't.

ALL I DID WAS TELL THE TRUTH:

*SAYS IN VIDEO: "HEY DANSORS JUST WONDERING HOW HAS EX NOT BEEN BANNED YET"* Since when is that telling the truth and not trying to get someone banned. lmao.

you lied and tried to get us banned. and you literally made a forum thread about it. whose the salty one.

[doublepost=1483410587,1483410072][/doublepost]
Can you add a poll?
1) DID SKYSTRIFE TELL THE TRUTH
2) DID HE NOT

see what happens xd
[doublepost=1483410891][/doublepost]
"Just a block game" its funny how nerds that play mc 24/7 always say that.
I don't honestly care that much about minecraft its not the point. the point is how a person who is suppose to be my irl friend decides go (more specifically) go behind my friends back and lie specifically about them just to take blame off of himself and put it on others. thats the point.[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

planecool

Friend
Donator
SkyStrifeMC, stop lying about you being an h-patrol, you were never staff, and hopefully for the good of Ffoxcraft never will be because "I don't really care about the server." the next day "I am starting new, new name, hope to be a staff again" you were never staff kiddo.

You lied so much, you duped a ton, and you admitted that you still have the duped axes. You also said that you are gonna stick with Desecrator till you get mod. And then inside kyle @MasterSniper .

You tried to get me banned, just to save your own life. You didn't even think twice about how you were the one who should be banned. Yes, I should have been banned. I duped. I admit it. I didn't act like a little pussy when the time came to talk to a staff member.

"people who are really your friend wouldn't care about a block game" Well, here's a tip, maybe don't be such a wimp next time and just admit it and don't be such a liar. Thanks.

P.S. Just because you such up to a staff, doesn't mean you are going to get staff. Everyone know you lie and cheat and are a scum about everything just to better benefit yourself.

Banned #9
SkyStrifeMC, stop lying about you being an h-patrol, you were never staff, and hopefully for the good of Ffoxcraft never will be because "I don't really care about the server." the next day "I am starting new, new name, hope to be a staff again" you were never staff kiddo.

You lied so much, you duped a ton, and you admitted that you still have the duped axes. You also said that you are gonna stick with Desecrator till you get mod. And then inside kyle @MasterSniper .

You tried to get me banned, just to save your own life. You didn't even think twice about how you were the one who should be banned. Yes, I should have been banned. I duped. I admit it. I didn't act like a little pussy when the time came to talk to a staff member.

"people who are really your friend wouldn't care about a block game" Well, here's a tip, maybe don't be such a wimp next time and just admit it and don't be such a liar. Thanks.

P.S. Just because you such up to a staff, doesn't mean you are going to get staff. Everyone know you lie and cheat and are a scum about everything just to better benefit yourself.
Preach
P.S he a wanna be
I am a be

Donator
YOU SAID IN THE THE COMMENT "REAL FRIENDS WILL STAY WITH YOU"
OK, THAN WHY DID YOU THROW PLANECOOL UNDER THE BUS AND TRY TO GET ME BANNED? DOESN'T SOUND LIKE YOU STAYED WITH US VERY LONG

ALL I DID WAS TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!

"I moved the gear for planecool and johnny"
[19:08:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] **#RainDrops SkyStrifeMC: I save like 2000 sharp 6 axes

Oh ya. Just saved them. Thought you we're only moving them but you saved them? Either you kept a home at the place you saved em at to use the stuff (which didn't happen) or you wanted duped stuff and took some.

"ILL THROW PLANECOOL UNDER THE BUSS I DON'T CARE"
The funny thing is even when you weren't intentionally lying you still got half the stuff wrong. Like saying that planecool found the dupe. He didn't.

ALL I DID WAS TELL THE TRUTH:

*SAYS IN VIDEO: "HEY DANSORS JUST WONDERING HOW HAS EX NOT BEEN BANNED YET"* Since when is that telling the truth and not trying to get someone banned. lmao.

you lied and tried to get us banned. and you literally made a forum thread about it. whose the salty one.

[doublepost=1483410587,1483410072][/doublepost]
Can you add a poll?
1) DID SKYSTRIFE TELL THE TRUTH
2) DID HE NOT

see what happens xd
[doublepost=1483410891][/doublepost]
I don't honestly care that much about minecraft its not the point. the point is how a person who is suppose to be my irl friend decides go (more specifically) go behind my friends back and lie specifically about them just to take blame off of himself and put it on others. thats the point.[/SPOILER]
wan't talking to u calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.