Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

WHAT NETFLIX SHOWS DO YOU LIKE??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Literally when I had netflix all I would watch was King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, and a movie here and there.
But I don't have it anymore... RIP netflix and Chill

Arpen

Donator
I literally only watch criminal and horror/crime e.g. Criminal Minds, American Horror Story and documentary about psychic killers OH AND making a murderer

Baebee69

Known Member
Favortite Netflix shows: OITNB (Orange Is the New Black), American Horror Story, Teen wolf, Carrie, Modern Family, Shameless, Marvel's Daredevil, Narcos and Scream.
Fav Netflix Movies: The Ridiculous 6, Van Wilder: Freshman Year, The Greatest Movie Ever Rolled, Mac & Devin Go To Highschool, Get The Gringo, Soul Plane,
Worst Netflix Shows: I haven't really found any bad Netflix Shows atm.
Best Netflix shows: OITNB, Teen Wolf and American Horror Story.
Fav cartoon netflix shows: Family Guy
Suggests Netflix Shows: Well... all of the shows/movies I state above are in my opinion good so yeah. c:

Arpen

Donator
Favortite Netflix shows: OITNB (Orange Is the New Black), American Horror Story, Teen wolf, Carrie, Modern Family, Shameless, Marvel's Daredevil, Narcos and Scream.
Fav Netflix Movies: The Ridiculous 6, Van Wilder: Freshman Year, The Greatest Movie Ever Rolled, Mac & Devin Go To Highschool, Get The Gringo, Soul Plane,
Worst Netflix Shows: I haven't really found any bad Netflix Shows atm.
Best Netflix shows: OITNB, Teen Wolf and American Horror Story.
Fav cartoon netflix shows: Family Guy
Suggests Netflix Shows: Well... all of the shows/movies I state above are in my opinion good so yeah. c:
I have to admit OITNB was fantastic finished the whole season less than 1 week

sips

Donator
Thread starter #31
Favorite Netflix shows: Criminal Minds, American Horror Story, Fuller House, Beyond Scared Straight
Favorite Netflix Movies: Oculus (a VERY good horror movie!), Open Season, Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie, 6 Years
Worst Netflix Shows: I don't watch Netflix much, and when I watch something I enjoy it c;
Best Netflix shows: Family Guy, AHS, Criminal Minds, Fuller House
Favorite cartoon Netflix shows: Bobs Burgers, Little Einsteins (totally), and American Dad.
Suggests Netflix Shows: Fuller House, Criminal Minds, 6 Years, Oculus.
Yaw

Favortite Netflix shows:Rosario + Vampire, Arrow,Lost,X-Files,Blue Exorcist.
Fav Netflix Movies:None
Worst Netflix Shows:Idk
Best Netflix shows:X-Files,Arrow,Lost
Fav cartoon netflix shows:Rosario + Vampire,Blue Exorcist
Suggests Netflix Shows:All of the above
Really, 95% Of what you watch is Anime on netflix...

sips

Donator
Thread starter #35
Some of it is crap, but some are hidden gems. You don't have to go mainstream, and you don't even have to get hooked. I love anime, but am not obsessed.
nope, all garbage, fairytail is like... life right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.