Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

What is your New Year's resolution ?

Do you believe in New Year's resolution ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
It's the 31st here in New Zealand which means the countdown has begun to welcome a brand new year!!

Do you have a New Year's resolution ?
Is it to become a staff member? Helping new players start their islands on Skyblock? Or start playing less video games and try going out more...

My New Year's resolution is to start saving up more because I want to travel around Europe and other countries to meet friends I've met through Foxcraft ❤

* Not sure what a New Year's resolution is ?

A New Year's resolution is a tradition, most common in the Western Hemisphere but also found in the Eastern Hemisphere, in which a person makes a promise to do an act of self-improvement or something slightly nice, such as opening doors for people beginning from New Year's Day.

Banned #2
My new years resolution is to do a lot better in school, stop playing fc and mc as much because I'm getting into very important parts of my education :)

Basically a New Year resolution is made when one wants to correct the mistakes they have done the past year or do something in a more organized manner.
I have also made resolutions before, but just like anybody else, I too break it up. But this time I am going to stick to my resolutions and make sure that I change myself.
I have noted down a few resolutions that I would like to take this year and stick onto them. The most important of all is to be organized. I never have the habit of organizing my work and therefore end up in me forgetting my project at home, or forgetting a part to it. So this year I plan to be more systematic and organized, so that I am more organized and I don't forget my school work.
Secondly I would like to be a good reader. Even though I am in all advanced classes, I have never been the best reader. I've just never found a book to amuse me. But I have heard that reading is a great way to train your mind, expand it. So this time I have decided that I would spent some time in a day to read some matter or a book that would improve my knowledge and interest in reading.
Another area that I would like to improve myself is with the excess time spent on the internet. ( This will be hard because of how addicting Foxcraft is :) )Hours together I sit in front of the system, though I know it is just wasting my time unnecessarily. I have decided to cut down the time I use for surfing and make it more productive, rather than just visiting social networking sites and chatting.
Along with the internet, the other electronic item that has addicted me is the cell phone. I spent hours playing on the phone, not realizing the harmful effects it causes and waste my time and money. I have decided to cut it down only for essentials and spent the remaining time for some useful work or to spend more quality time with my family.
This time, I am determined to stick to my resolutions and get myself corrected to be a more better person, both for myself and to the society.

Banned #4
Basically a New Year resolution is made when one wants to correct the mistakes they have done the past year or do something in a more organized manner.
I have also made resolutions before, but just like anybody else, I too break it up. But this time I am going to stick to my resolutions and make sure that I change myself.
I have noted down a few resolutions that I would like to take this year and stick onto them. The most important of all is to be organized. I never have the habit of organizing my work and therefore end up in me forgetting my project at home, or forgetting a part to it. So this year I plan to be more systematic and organized, so that I am more organized and I don't forget my school work.
Secondly I would like to be a good reader. Even though I am in all advanced classes, I have never been the best reader. I've just never found a book to amuse me. But I have heard that reading is a great way to train your mind, expand it. So this time I have decided that I would spent some time in a day to read some matter or a book that would improve my knowledge and interest in reading.
Another area that I would like to improve myself is with the excess time spent on the internet. ( This will be hard because of how addicting Foxcraft is :) )Hours together I sit in front of the system, though I know it is just wastng my time unnecessarily. I have decided to cut down the time I use for surfing and make it more productive, rather than just visiting social networking sites and chatting.
Along with the internet, the other electronic item that has addicted me is thie cell phone. I spent hours playing on the phone, not realizing the harmful effects it causes and waste my time and money. I have decided to cut it down only for essentials and spent the remaining time for some useful work or to spend more quality time with my family.
This time, I am determined to stick to my resolutions and get myself corrected to be a more better person, both for myself and to the society.
Nice only read a bit too long lol

Thread starter #5
My new years resolution is to do a lot better in school, stop playing fc and mc as much because I'm getting into very important parts of my education :)
I like that man, What are you planning on studying? What is your career goal?

Another area that I would like to improve myself is with the excess time spent on the internet. ( This will be hard because of how addicting Foxcraft is :) )Hours together I sit in front of the system, though I know it is just wasting my time unnecessarily. I have decided to cut down the time I use for surfing and make it more productive, rather than just visiting social networking sites and chatting.
Along with the internet, the other electronic item that has addicted me is the cell phone. I spent hours playing on the phone, not realizing the harmful effects it causes and waste my time and money. I have decided to cut it down only for essentials and spent the remaining time for some useful work or to spend more quality time with my family.
It's easy to change and improve when it's you deciding for yourself, You usually do the opposite when you're told by someone else to change. I'm glad you're changing for the better. Can I suggest if you have a smartphone to download a organising app? Or Homework planner it reminds you to do your homework and keeps you updated with your projects! It's what I use to organise and plan my daily life so I'm not forgetting anything

It's easy to change and improve when it's you deciding for yourself, You usually do the opposite when you're told by someone else to change. I'm glad you're changing for the better. Can I suggest if you have a smartphone to download a organising app? Or Homework planner it reminds you to do your homework and keeps you updated with your projects! It's what I use to organise and plan my daily life so I'm not forgetting anything
Thanks for that suggestion! That's not a bad idea. I'll look into that. Thanks Dansors :)

Banned #7
I like that man, What are you planning on studying? What is your career goal?

In design technology I've done very well in, building good structures and things and got one of the best grades (also won competitions)so I'd say Engineer but I'm not sure if I'd be able to get it as it's a very hard job to get, but I will for sure try.

iRobot_

Friend
Donator
Banned #8
Love the thread Raoúl, you should hop on a cheap flight to Dublin hah. Anyway this year I have big exams especially in art, which has never happened before, I love it it becomes stressful at times so for this new my New Years revolution is to stay onto of all the work because I know that already people are struggling and once you fall behind it all just gets too much.

My New Year's Resolution is to be able to allocate more time to Foxcraft and still get good grades because I have nothing to do when I get home so I play Foxcraft :)

D

Deleted member 193

My New Years resolution is to be more open to people. I hide in a box whenever things get tough and it is unhealthy for me, especially in means of my education.

Raoúl asked for my New Year Resolution,
Raoúl or @Dansors
My Resolution is to meet you when you visit Europe and give you a damn good time staying here my friend

P.s. Take my compliments on Fb and Snap Boii

Greetings,
Your Son ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.