Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

What is fake hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
What is fake hacking?

Is fake hacking looking at the sky?

Is fake hacking having good aim?

Is fake hacking killing your teammates on an alt? (Since you're an alt and good at pvp you MUST be hacking or "fake hacking")

Is fake hacking snapping to another player because you have good aim?

Is fake hacking naturally hitting the staff member who is punching you flying around your ******* head during a skywars game?

Is fake hacking practicing jitter clicking while aiming at spawn, and then telling the staff exactly what you're doing when they get out of /v (?and still getting banned???)

Is fake hacking getting reported by another player who thinks you're hacking?

Is fake hacking being good at pvp on an account different from your main?

What is fake hacking?

N
What is fake hacking?

Is fake hacking looking at the sky?

Is fake hacking having good aim?

Is fake hacking killing your teammates on an alt? (Since you're an alt and good at pvp you MUST be hacking or "fake hacking")

Is fake hacking snapping to another player because you have good aim?

Is fake hacking naturally hitting the staff member who is punching you flying around your ******* head during a skywars game?

Is fake hacking practicing jitter clicking while aiming at spawn, and then telling the staff exactly what you're doing when they get out of /v (?and still getting banned???)

Is fake hacking getting reported by another player who thinks you're hacking?

Is fake hacking being good at pvp on an account different from your main?

What is fake hacking?
Nice poem, you should post it on offtopic. :)

Fake hacking is when you purposely try to act like your hacking to waste the staffs time, your own time, and also the time of player who reported you.

Banned #6
It kills me that the staff can't tell what is hacks and what is not, so they have to make rules against fake hacking.

dead

Thread starter Banned #7
It kills me that the staff can't tell what is hacks and what is not, so they have to make rules against fake hacking.

dead
100% +500
on all other servers with decent staff that are experienced pvpers, "fake hacking" isn't a rule
[doublepost=1484337406,1484337370][/doublepost]
Fake hacking is when you purposely try to act like your hacking to waste the staffs time, your own time, and also the time of player who reported you.
So when I am on an alt and I am beating other players it is deemed as fake hacking because a player reported me for it?!?!?!! I'm sorry, I just don't understand

So when I am on an alt and I am beating other players it is deemed as fake hacking because a player reported me for it?!?!?!! I'm sorry, I just don't understand
Actually it's stuff like this you get in trouble for c:

Status
Not open for further replies.