Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

What happend if i buy a rank when i have youtube rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
If i have youtube rank and i buy vip will it be like that i upgrade to shadowfox then or wish rank will i be then would i be Youtube rank and Vip or will my youtube rank be like Shadowfox please answear!

If i have youtube rank and i buy vip will it be like that i upgrade to shadowfox then or wish rank will i be then would i be Youtube rank and Vip or will my youtube rank be like Shadowfox please answear!
I don't get the question. A Youtube rank is just a tag, it doesn't give you any commands or extra additions. A youtube rank isn't like ShadowFox.

If you obtain the YouTuber rank you will get skyfox permissions. However, If you have a rank such as Shadowfox,Mysticfox,or Foxking/Foxqueen then you will still have those permissions and you will just get a tag.

Summary:
If you have a rank under skyfox (or no rank) and obtain the youtuber rank you will get the tag and skyfox permissions

If you have a rank over skyfox and obtain the youtuber rank you will get the tag and keep your Shadowfox,Mysticfox,or Foxking/Foxqueen perms.

I don't get the question. A Youtube rank is just a tag, it doesn't give you any commands or extra additions. A youtube rank isn't like ShadowFox.
also the Youtuber rank i'm pretty sure gets a command to give them a players head (any players head) but i think this was removed because of some Youtubers Abusing it on Skyblocks.

If you obtain the YouTuber rank you will get skyfox permissions. However, If you have a rank such as Shadowfox,Mysticfox,or Foxking/Foxqueen then you will still have those permissions and you will just get a tag.

Summary:
If you have a rank under skyfox (or no rank) and obtain the youtuber rank you will get the tag and skyfox permissions

If you have a rank over skyfox and obtain the youtuber rank you will get the tag and keep your Shadowfox,Mysticfox,or Foxking/Foxqueen perms.
Oh, it does give you perms.

Status
Not open for further replies.