Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Well boys, I have some news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoahi

Donator
Thread starter #1
Hello Foxcraft,​

Today is the day I would like to announce something that I've been holding in for a while now. Some of you might take this as a surprise, and others might've had prior knowledge to this. I'm sure a lot of people will be so happy to see this thread, and others who are actually upset.

That's enough beating around the bush for me. I'm giving up my position as Administrator and resigning from the staff team. Now, there are countless reasons on why I've decided to do this, most of which I'm not going to discuss with you all today, but among the main reasons is because I want to move on with my life. I'm a senior in High school and am overwhelmed with school work, planning for the future, applying to colleges and enlisting into the Military. I feel like I dedicate too much of my time into Foxcraft that I could be spending trying to better myself. With me resigning, I obviously won't be on as much as I was previously but I'll definitely still come on from time to time.

I'm not going to include one of those cliche "Thank you to all these people listed below" or make special personal messages dedicated to specific people. There are far too many of you to thank for me to be able to do that. So all I can say is thank you all, so very much for everything (Even the people who have given me nothing but hard times, I really do appreciate you all too). Some of you I doubt I will ever forget, and for some of you I'll want nothing more than to forget you. Joking aside, I hope I can stay in contact with as many of you as possible.

I've been a member among this community since 2012 when I was still known as "yoshi42700" (Yes, very cringey, I know) so I've spent all but 5 years of my life in this community, and being a staff for just about one of those years. Foxcraft has been a relatively big part of my life and I do hate seeing it fade away as it has, but all things come to an end eventually.

Again, thank you all for everything. For those of you I don't keep in contact with I wish the best to you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a great day.​

Helper: Nov 14, 2016
Moderator: Dec 07, 2016
Administrator: Feb 23, 2017
Friend: Oct 08, 2017
-Yoahi, Retired Staff Member​

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
I had so much fun working with you! Thank you for everything you've done and you will be missed! :'(
Good luck with life and hope to see you around in the future

Hello Foxcraft,​

Today is the day I would like to announce something that I've been holding in for a while now. Some of you might take this as a surprise, and others might've had prior knowledge to this. I'm sure a lot of people will be so happy to see this thread, and others who are actually upset.

That's enough beating around the bush for me. I'm giving up my position as Administrator and resigning from the staff team. Now, there are countless reasons on why I've decided to do this, most of which I'm not going to discuss with you all today, but among the main reasons is because I want to move on with my life. I'm a senior in High school and am overwhelmed with school work, planning for the future, applying to colleges and enlisting into the Military. I feel like I dedicate too much of my time into Foxcraft that I could be spending trying to better myself. With me resigning, I obviously won't be on as much as I was previously but I'll definitely still come on from time to time.

I'm not going to include one of those cliche "Thank you to all these people listed below" or make special personal messages dedicated to specific people. There are far too many of you to thank for me to be able to do that. So all I can say is thank you all, so very much for everything (Even the people who have given me nothing but hard times, I really do appreciate you all too). Some of you I doubt I will ever forget, and for some of you I'll want nothing more than to forget you. Joking aside, I hope I can stay in contact with as many of you as possible.

I've been a member among this community since 2012 when I was still known as "yoshi42700" (Yes, very cringey, I know) so I've spent all but 5 years of my life in this community, and being a staff for just about one of those years. Foxcraft has been a relatively big part of my life and I do hate seeing it fade away as it has, but all things come to an end eventually.

Again, thank you all for everything. For those of you I don't keep in contact with I wish the best to you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a great day.​

Wow @Yoahi i understand have a great live and i will miss you :p are you still playing Foxcraft or you gone :?
[doublepost=1507490107,1507490074][/doublepost]
I refuse to let this happen @Ronster_ delete this k thx
HAHA

Well, I was hoping this day wouldn’t come. IGS been great being close to you and working with you professionally and personally. Good luck with life my dude you’ll do great in the military. You better still come on to visit ;)

ProGio767

Friend
Donator
No dad noooooooooo :( goodluck with school and do not forget me :( Hope to speak to you sometimes :(

Bye dad :( <3

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
It was nice knowing you Owen, From when i met you in 2015 briefly through Brittany, then we didn't talk for a year or so, then we became good friends and yeh the cringe part which we both don't wanna mention (ew). Despite our arguments and disagreements, you've been a great help to the staff team and I hope to keep in touch somehow!

Good Luck with school stuff and Army things

Tqzz <3

Owen I know you and me had our differences but I wanna thank you for being there I guess.

You were a good admin, and it's good to see that this focus on your life is being seriously worked on because you deserve it man. No matter what we've said to, or about one another, I wanna just say that you've been a great pal to me and well, again, thanks. Good luck in the future, man.

Oh, and follow me back on the forums nerd. @Yoahi

As you would say, have a good one.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #16
lol noob, demoted ez
go mute me again dumbo, oh wait, you cant. Nice rank lul
-10 IQ

Jk, i luv u Mr. Bear. I know we had our fights here and then, but it was all fun and games( I hope). I will miss you even though i dont play fox. I honestly hope you have a great future and you become successful.

P.S. Stick to black bears like yourself, those brown mama bears are feisty:D

Arpen

Donator
Hello Foxcraft,​

Damn dude, this was really unexpected. I wish you all the best for your future. If anything I’m pretty sure you can do a Dansors and return back as admin in a few months if you decide to change your mind and come back as staff ;)

Take care man and keep us updated with what’s happening :)

Defol

Donator
ye no I better see that Sr. Administrator back on the forums otherwise thats more of my block game career ruined and another great staff member lost ;--;
Keep sending us pics of cute penny reking those noobs
stay strong my friend, good luck

vcqx

Donator
Banned #20
Hello Foxcraft,​

That aside I’ve known u for a very long time and can’t let his happen. We have been through so much jokes and arguments and the end of he day we had lots of fun together and will never forget u as the best admin on this network, Apreciate the work u have done, PS: UR NOT LEAVING

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.