Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

WE DON'T WANT FWEEF

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2q1

Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
Dear people,

I got banned for litterly no reason by @fweef. He banned me for "Exploiting glitches" because I was talking with a staff about it I got banned because I used the dupe and didn't use it after my ban. He banned me yesterday so I did appeal inmediatly. Now he isn't responding for severel hours because I think he dont want to unban me. If I'm getting in problems with this thread I don't care because I want people to know how some people of staff are. I hope some staff see this and do somethink about it because I was just having fun with friends in Oneblock and he banned me while he was in Skyblock.

This is the end of the thread.

Greetings,
S2Q1

Thijs_D

Known Member
Just because it takes some time to get an answer on your appeal doesn't mean they're skipping you. You'll always get an answer, positive or negative, but sometimes it just takes some time... Be patient.

s2q1

Donator
Thread starter Banned #3
Just because it takes some time to get an answer on your appeal doesn't mean they're skipping you. You'll always get an answer, positive or negative, but sometimes it just takes some time... Be patient.
U don't see the chat he asked me something I reacted 2 minutes later and he didnt react 7 hours later.......

I’m busy man! I try to get back at appeals within 24 hours :cool:

Thanks for your feedback.
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.