Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

We Can Make This Happen!

Do You Think Stacking Should Be Removed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Okay... I hate stacking on mobs, I HATE it. It makes farms suck, and overall nobody likes it. I know it reduces lag, but, make the server clear mobs more often. Please everyone that agrees vote on the poll, WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
#StopStacking

I'm gonna agree just because the stacking messes up my exp farm and makes it so the mobs are cleared before I can even farm them for exp. But it also causes other problems like make villagers stack, but villagers have been despawning since the new update anyway....

Like Baest had said disable it for "Farming" mobs, also when has anyone ever lagged on Skyblock?. I rarely ever do, people just need better computers.

JGit

Like Baest had said disable it for "Farming" mobs, also when has anyone ever lagged on Skyblock?. I rarely ever do, people just need better computers.
i think like the problem is the serverrr but i dunno
i dont think having a betterrr computer helps that but good try <3<3<3<£,3<3

Banned #12
People aren't going to want to have to buy a completely new computer, if the owner can just lower the lag with a plugin, common sense it's called.

Status
Not open for further replies.