Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Was I banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
(Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, couldn’t do it under player reports because I’m not reporting anyone and couldn’t do it under appeals because I don’t think I was banned)

Just need some help from an admin/mod please. I’ve been on the server for less than a week now, mainly using the creative server and building on there, but today I haven’t been able to connect to the server at all.

When I try to join from the menu, it comes up saying “Connection lost. Disconnected.” with the “Back to server list” button available.

I don’t think it’s my internet as I’ve been able to connect to other servers, and I don’t think I’ve been banned because I haven’t broken any of the rules (that I know of).

I spent money to buy extra plots and some titles and would be really disappointed if that money goes to waste because of a ban I wasn’t told about. Would really like this sorted please and thank you in advance for any replies.
-AugmentedCitrus

Banned #2
You're not banned, it'd state a ban message if you were. It's just a disconnection, possibly your internet. All I know is it's not a ban.

Donator
Banned #4
u gotta restart your router. Turn off your router for 5 mins, then turn it back on again for a full reset. u using virgin media?

u gotta restart your router. Turn off your router for 5 mins, then turn it back on again for a full reset. u using virgin media?

Status
Not open for further replies.