Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
PROPAGANDA21.jpg
Jamester135790 belonging to the Warriors has staged a devastating attack on innocent VP Kingdom civilians and their city. Through using TNT and griefing the terrorist managed to do significant damage to a city belonging to the VP Kingdom.

@Derms and his 'Warriors' have now turned to terrorist-like attacks on innocents. Will they raid more innocent cities and players? Will more terrorist attacks plague the survival community?

The Warriors need to answer for this, and the Empire will help in seeking justice for the VP Kingdom.

#PrayForVPKingdom

Banned #3
The Empire community has agreed to stop taxes until VP-Kingdom are on their feet again, The Empire will focus on seeking out revenge for VP-Kingdom after this unacceptable attack on innocence! #DownWithWarriors #PrayForVPKingdom #DownWith @Derms #THEEMPIRE

Honestly I had no knowledge of this attack until 3 hours it was complete

He has been punished accordingly but I really doubt you even care
[doublepost=1502897991,1502896091][/doublepost]Go look at my thread
[doublepost=1502898034][/doublepost]
The Empire community has agreed to stop taxes until VP-Kingdom are on their feet again, The Empire will focus on seeking out revenge for VP-Kingdom after this unacceptable attack on innocence! #DownWithWarriors #PrayForVPKingdom #DownWith @Derms #THEEMPIRE
Dude raid him it wasn't me at all

Banned #6
yeah, we're sorry for this we had no idea whatsoever. he had just joined yesterday, and did that.

raid him, not us

Status
Not open for further replies.