Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Warriors Blaze Grinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Sorry for 3 posts in one day (I really do need to slow them down) but I just wanted to let you guys know that the warriors blaze grinder is finished. It has 10 spawners

upload_2017-2-24_22-40-52.png

Derms

Donator
Thread starter #5
The Empire has invaded this lol, our lower ranked members use it.
(late response ik)

I dont care we are making another base and you will not be able to get to it. You no longer have the tp glitch and you do not have iigetsmacked to tp you to it
[doublepost=1489097540,1489097486][/doublepost]
The Empire has invaded this lol, our lower ranked members use it.
and I know you have so-called "spys" but we only tp people to the base that we fully trust and people that we know won't ever betray us

Donator
(late response ik)

I dont care we are making another base and you will not be able to get to it. You no longer have the tp glitch and you do not have iigetsmacked to tp you to it
and I know you have so-called "spys" but we only tp people to the base that we fully trust and people that we know won't ever betray us
yet u already tped one of us :D

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
(late response ik)

Spies*

You don't know that. :p One of your own could be a double agent. They could also be working to gain benefits from both sides and, in time, bringing down both at once to start a new empire.

Thread starter #9
Spies*

You don't know that. :p One of your own could be a double agent. They could also be working to gain benefits from both sides and, in time, bringing down both at once to start a new empire.
I do not recall asking for your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.