Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Warning to All Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMacD

Thread starter #1
If you see Justinc2522 online be sure not to map any mouse clicks to a key on your keyboard. He doesn't seem to understand the fact that when you hold a button on your keyboard it will repeatedly press because that's what they're programmed to do. Just a heads up to all of you out there. If you see him and have a remapped key be sure to not use it or just change it back. If he sees you using these he will believe that you have an autoclicker because he is ******* smart and, once again, doesn't know how keyboards work. If he does happen to temp ban you then you may as well give up for he will later perma ban you and rather than assist and investigate the problem, he will simply tell you that he doesn't give a "flying rats *** about you". I have been banned for this and upon trying to resolve the issues with every form of proof that is possibly providable showing that it was false I was turned down and told to "promptly **** off". As well as Clazzo, who proved my right, stood by as Justin did what he did. To those of you whom with I have made friends through this server, you will be missed. I hope to maybe play along-side you another day on any other server that actually has staff that cares about their players 2019-09-04.png 2019-09-04 (2).png 2019-09-04 (1).png 2019-09-04.png 2019-09-04 (2).png 2019-09-04 (1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.