Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

WanderLust Build Team; Recruiting!

ey m8 u tring out?

• yip

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • nop

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mooncrater

Known Member
Thread starter #1
Dear Foxcraft players,
I would like to inform you that a small group of people have decided to create a build team; Wanderlust! To let you know, this is not for the server, but for the many people who want to enjoy improving their building, as well as working better with others building. Because that the build team was just recently banded, we would like to have almost auditions in Foxcraft Creative. If you would like to join the build team, you need to have a build that fit these requirements:
20x20 build (1/4 of the plot)
• A style of building (terraforming, homes)
• A type of that building (for terraforming, biome, for homes, medieval, fantasy..)
• OPTIONAL; a book including why you might be better than other buildings
I hope that you could take interest in this small community build team. Though our build team may not be the best, what matters is that we all have fun.
-Jack/MysticalChinneh
P.S - If auditioning, please private message me on the forums that you are and see me or @Rairi_ ツ at On Saturday, 2 PM EST. Thank you! :)

Banned #3
Dear Foxcraft players,
I would like to inform you that a small group of people have decided to create a build team; Wanderlust! To let you know, this is not for the server, but for the many people who want to enjoy improving their building, as well as working better with others building. Because that the build team was just recently banded, we would like to have almost auditions in Foxcraft Creative. If you would like to join the build team, you need to have a build that fit these requirements:
20x20 build (1/4 of the plot)
• A style of building (terraforming, homes)
• A type of that building (for terraforming, biome, for homes, medieval, fantasy..)
• OPTIONAL; a book including why you might be better than other buildings
I hope that you could take interest in this small community build team. Though our build team may not be the best, what matters is that we all have fun.
-Jack/MysticalChinneh
P.S - If auditioning, please private message me on the forums that you are and see me or @Rairi_ ツ at On Saturday, 2 PM EST. Thank you! :)
I'm very excited to see everyone's builds!

Status
Not open for further replies.