Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Walfas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So in case you hadn't noticed (or if you don't know me from before), I'm not using my usual profile picture, I'm using a custom one with a version of myself I made with walfas. Now, if you don't know what walfas are, walfas are basically the sort of art style that that is made in, and it's a really simple to learn program if you're willing to put time into it. I got into it and it has been really fun
Example of something I've done with walfas:

Anyway, so if anyone wanted me to do something like that, or make something for them using walfas, I would be happy to oblige, seeing how I enjoy it. Please note that there are limits to what I can do, but I will try my best and work around any limitations if possible
[doublepost=1475617337,1475599279][/doublepost]When I said anything you guys wanted with walfas, I mean any suggestions for something you want me to do for my channel or anything you want made specifically for you, characters, scenes, maybe an Outro slide for a youtube video? Anything, and I'll tell you if there's something I can't do with the limitations of the program, and I will try to work around it
[doublepost=1475644776][/doublepost]Edit: Part of me wishes I could change the title to something more eye catching than just "Walfas", but looks like I'm stuck with that. Look guys, help me help you make cool stuff, and I realize this is a separate post and not an edit, and that's because I can't actually edit my posts on this thread for some reason

Thread starter #3
Try my skin. xD I'll probably use it in a future video, if I make one anytime soon.
Fox Walfa.PNG
Here's the character, want anything specific done with it?
I can change the hair too if you want
[doublepost=1475694398,1475689826][/doublepost]I made two, one with your name
RedTheFox Slide.PNG
And one that says thanks for watching
RedTheFox Slide alternate.PNG

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Last edited:
Thread starter #5
Neat, but do you think you can take away the hair and make the skin orange? I also don't want it wearing a skirt, if that is one.
Not a skirt, can't change the skin, sorry
Could it look roughly like me?
I don't exactly want this public, so when you've seen it can I delete the pic? It'd be great if it looked like I was wearing a hoodie and jeans.

Great work so far, and thanks!
You could have pm'd me lol, but sure
Szin.PNG

Thread starter #11
Thanks. xD Maybe add some shorts? Sorry for making you go through all this. :/
I'm sorry, but due to the limitations of the program, that's the best I can do. That is the only orange body available, pants are part of the body section and therefore cannot be picked individually. The skin tone cannot be changed either. Like I said, that's the best I can do

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I'm sorry, but due to the limitations of the program, that's the best I can do. That is the only orange body available, pants are part of the body section and therefore cannot be picked individually. The skin tone cannot be changed either. Like I said, that's the best I can do
Ok, thanks. Already saved it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.