Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Vulcan/Glacier 2.0

Which do you prefer/play on?

• Vulcan

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Glacier

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idkaname8

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Just asking a few question on your opinions :p

There is a poll!

Do you guys like the custom enchants? Also, which server are you going to mainly play? I personally prefer Vulcan. (ill split your base like I split atoms, it is going to blow you away)

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Just asking a few question on your opinions :p

There is a poll!

Do you guys like the custom enchants? Also, which server are you going to mainly play? I personally prefer Vulcan. (ill split your base like I split atoms, it is going to blow you away)
Custom enchants are what made the server fun xD I just wish they added more like Life, Regeneration,... so that making a god set would be a lot more work.

Custom enchants are what made the server fun xD I just wish they added more like Life, Regeneration,... so that making a god set would be a lot more work.
I like how the archon did it they made Healthboost 2 and Replenish 3 for regen 2 and 2 ab hearts

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
I personally prefer vulcan but it's whatever floats your boat :p
Vulcan was more popular which made it more fun for pvp and really almost everything
[doublepost=1457397129,1457397089][/doublepost]
Old factions is better than both of them :cool:
OId Factions was very unquie and cool, but the player count showed how unpopular it really was

Vulcan was more popular which made it more fun for pvp and really almost everything
[doublepost=1457397129,1457397089][/doublepost]
OId Factions was very unquie and cool, but the player count showed how unpopular it really was
Old Factions was Unique and cool but the player count show how unpopular it really was.* Sorry, this is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.