Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Vpn/proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I have recently got this error when im trying to join Foxcraft. The error says "Please turn of your VPN or Proxy in order to connect!" but im pretty sure i don't have any vpn or proxy, anyone know how to fix this problem or how to check if you have a vpn?

vcqx

Donator
Banned #2
Yes, You can not log onto the server while using a vpn, check the vpn section on ur computer

Thread starter #3
I checked the vpn section but couldnt find anything. I forgot to mention this happend right after the server updated. Do you know if having a vpn on another computer in the same network might cause this?

I get that all the time, I just restart my Minecraft and it works. Maybe try that?

Thread starter #5
I tried, still doesnt work.
I sometimes get this error too : "Internal exception: java.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by remote" and sometimes it shows: "Disconnected".

You need to check your internet if that is good and still not working delete minecraft and download it again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.