Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

VP KINGDOM DISSTRACK, ALEX TRO MISSING AND WIKTOR FOUND DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #25
Hans has forgotten that I also have private life and he doesn't have. AND that now I am making a prototype structures singleplayer, Unfortunately, this prototype can take me a month... but thanks to that we will get a high quality product. Our activity may be low because we also have a private life that has become more difficult because of the coronavirus (COVID-19) However, we have managed to get tremendous progress in the city which will enable the development of the city in the near future and enable wwarp in every store located in the city!!! Alex is working hard to secure the a good amount of money for VP peoples in such difficult times (where is the big problem in production) ALSO is working on better respect in the international arena ----------------------- We apologize for our lack of activity on the server. Please don't forget that Ely is "founder of VP" she is a Queen. If you have any problems you can report them to her as for me and Alex on discord. again, We apologize for our lack of activity on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.