Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Vote Now!

1.9?

• YES!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • NO!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • DON'T CARE (I like some things but not others)

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Vote now!
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP CRYING ABOUT 1.9?
- Yes?
- Yeah?
- I've had enough 1.9 bullshit?

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
1.9 it's self is not that bad. The pvp is different from the pvp in 1.8, I personally don't like it. xD

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #9
I'm hype for 1.9 updates. Minecraft PvP will no longer be cookie clicker with a sword!
Agreed! PvP is actually a thought process and more of a skill than just who can click the mouse the fastest!

Doje [Lee]

Banned #15
Timed clicks means you are literally taking turns to hit each other. Therefore you will never get out of a 1v1 unscathed
Did you forget there are shields m9? Also, you can just back up and run back towards your opponent when your sword is charged.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #16
Did you forget there are shields m9? Also, you can just back up and run back towards your opponent when your sword is charged.
Ya, shields are OP. Not to mention lingering potions which will be OP, and Potion Arrows, and elytras!

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
True but the shields take up vision, but I guess it's just a matter of getting used to.

Lol people will use shields to take no damage from you when they are low and wait for their friends to come aid them

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #19
True but the shields take up vision, but I guess it's just a matter of getting used to.
1.9 texture pack should take care of that. But I've been playing in the snapshots for 1.9 so I'm kinda used to it.
[doublepost=1457392735,1457392691][/doublepost]
Lol people will use shields to take no damage from you when they are low and wait for their friends to come aid them
You can still take damage with a shield, although it is reduced. It's kinda like an extremely less OP COD riot shield :p

1.9 texture pack should take care of that. But I've been playing in the snapshots for 1.9 so I'm kinda used to it.
[doublepost=1457392735,1457392691][/doublepost]
You can still take damage with a shield, although it is reduced. It's kinda like an extremely less OP COD riot shield :p
You got me there e-e.

HELP! MY HEART it's wounded

Status
Not open for further replies.