Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Villagers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TumTum5

Known Member
Thread starter #1
The new update of 3 villagers per chunk is really too bad, no villager works on the server anymore.

A chunk is 16x16 = 256 blocks of area. so there could be 128 villagers, 128 lecterns in 1 chunk. If you look at wwarps, there are all rows of villagers.

It would be nice if there could be 16 or 32 villagers in a chunk. (1/8 of the chunk)

~Tum :D

4 is plenty in a chunk
it's not I would suggest having it like 8 maybe 12. Most people in the communities play way more survival as you and me combined so if they say it needs to be increased and it does not make the server lagg I don't see a reason why you would not increase it

it's not I would suggest having it like 8 maybe 12. Most people in the communities play way more survival as you and me combined so if they say it needs to be increased and it does not make the server lagg I don't see a reason why you would not increase it
Stop being lazy and put your excess villagers in a different chunk.
Go and travel to a village and count how many villagers are in a single chunk.

Also we would not limit the amount of entities in a chunk if it didnt improve performance. We are not purposely trying to annoy our players.

I might consider 6 villagers per chunk in the future.

/closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.