Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

#URGENT /SKULL ON SGLACIER AND SVULCAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
APPARENTLY YOUTUBE RANKS GET /SKULL ON SKYBLOCK.
THIS IS BULLSHIT BECAUSE:
#1 SKULLS GIVE ISLAND LEVELS, WHAT THE ****
#2 IT RUINS THE EXPERIENCE OF COLLECTING RARE HEADS ON YOUR OWN
#3 THEY CAN SELL STAFF HEADS THAT THEY DIDNT EVEN GET LEGIT FOR LIKE 1 MILLION AND PEOPLE WILL BUY THEM
#4 DID I MENTION THEY GIVE ISLAND LEVELS? YOU COULD SPAM THE **** OUT OF THESE THINGS IF YOU WANTED TO
#5 YOU COULD /SKULL (GOOD PVPER WHO ALMOST NEVER DIES) AND SAY YOU KILLED THEM WHEN IN REALITY YOU PLAYED THE SERVER FOR 2 WEEKS

FIX THIS ADMINS ADMINS

Youtubers do not abuse the system lol, they only use them for their wall of fames.
then why are YourVladVideos and YoutubeTiger (the only 2 youtubers on glacier skyblock) Selling famous dutch youtuber's skulls (enzoknol and linktijger) on the auction house? ...

then why are YourVladVideos and YoutubeTiger (the only 2 youtubers on glacier skyblock) Selling famous dutch youtuber's skulls (enzoknol and linktijger) on the auction house? ...
This has been taken care off, wont happen again.

Thread starter Banned #7
question how much island levels do heads add to your island anyway?
I think like every 5 skulls gives 1 level, and also @cloakfox it is really annoying when they use /skull to get a rare head of someone on the server and then brag about it. YoutubeTiger did /skull to get me and Pure666's head. Our heads are both rare because we always go into pvp and rarely die there. YouTubeTiger bragged that he killed us in pvp when in reality, he has played on sglacier for like 1 week and I haven't died in like 3 months in pvp on sglacier.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
@cloakfox maybe people who have spent a certain amount of money or played for a certain amount time so they can do /skull
Ive spend over $175 gimme dat /skull :)
[doublepost=1474670120,1474670036][/doublepost]
I think like every 5 skulls gives 1 level, and also @cloakfox it is really annoying when they use /skull to get a rare head of someone on the server and then brag about it. YoutubeTiger did /skull to get me and Pure666's head. Our heads are both rare because we always go into pvp and rarely die there. YouTubeTiger bragged that he killed us in pvp when in reality, he has played on sglacier for like 1 week and I haven't died in like 3 months in pvp on sglacier.
Im sure the Foxcraft team is dealing with this. Atleast i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.