Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Unfairly perm Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
IGN: CallMeSirPls
Banned by: Yoahi
For: Hacked Client

Why unfair: I play minecraft now for around 6 years 4 of the 6 years I was playing HCF= Hardcore Factions.
Thats really precise PvP and you need to be very good for that.

Before I got banned: I was fighting a diamond guy while I had diamond gear aswell. I had a str 2 pot and sharpness 5 he had prot 1. Then I critted him out what is not that hard with that stuff and got instant banned.

Proof: Because of the 1 fight I did I dont know what proof he has to ban me or its fair since he was bad geared.
if there is any proof you can link it.

I Hope I will unbanned soon because I am really upset because I put a lot of effort in to my skyblock. And I wasnt even cheating!

-CallMeSirPls

Banned #2
IGN: CallMeSirPls
Banned by: Yoahi
For: Hacked Client

Why unfair: I play minecraft now for around 6 years 4 of the 6 years I was playing HCF= Hardcore Factions.
Thats really precise PvP and you need to be very good for that.

Before I got banned: I was fighting a diamond guy while I had diamond gear aswell. I had a str 2 pot and sharpness 5 he had prot 1. Then I critted him out what is not that hard with that stuff and got instant banned.

Proof: Because of the 1 fight I did I dont know what proof he has to ban me or its fair since he was bad geared.
if there is any proof you can link it.

I Hope I will unbanned soon because I am really upset because I put a lot of effort in to my skyblock. And I wasnt even cheating!

-CallMeSirPls
You've posted this in the wrong area, go to the ban/mute appeal area copy the format and paste it in a new thread, then it'll be viewed by staff.

I don't understand you see the ban appeal section and you post it here?????? No no u deserve to stay banned low iq

Status
Not open for further replies.