Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Udennick banned for no good reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So, I was just playing skyblock since i saw my friend Udennick was perm banned for a auto clicker wich is bullshit. Udennick just changed he's controlls and puted like some coins on that key. + Thare isn't a rule in /rules that youre not able to afk mine. I find this a bad start for a new season of Skyblock. Hope you do something about it and unban Udennick for doing NOTHING.

Captain_Goldy

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I AFK mine all the time by holding down the mouse and then putting my computer into sleep mode, and waking it back up. I don't need to put anything anywhere to hold any buttons down, and it just holds down the left click for me. Autoclicker is to click a lot, not AFK mine. Autoclicker is used by people in PvP, or whoever is too lazy to click for themselves.

12) Do not interfere with the Administration team's business. (Ex. If we mute/kick, etc. someone that is not yourself, do not question/criticize us, and leave it alone.)
He was already unbanned, don't make such a big deal out of it.
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.