Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

tutorial: how to use a sorter minion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone, I have noticed that not everyone knows how to use a sorter minion. That's why I made a video where I teach you how a sorter minion works and how to use it.

video:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

useful tips:

-How many items can a sorter minion sort?

level 1 can sort 4 items
level 2 can sort 8 items
level 3 can sort 12 items

-A sorter minion works well in combination with a miner minion. But also with farms where you receive several items, for example a skeleton farm where you receive bows and bones. With the minion you can easily sort these two items.

I hope this solves all your problems with the sorter minion, and if you have any questions you can always send me a pm.

good luck with your sorter minion
Kind regards xDark_M

Koud

Donator
Hello everyone, I have noticed that not everyone knows how to use a sorter minion. That's why I made a video where I teach you how a sorter minion works and how to use it.

video:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

useful tips:

-How many items can a sorter minion sort?

level 1 can sort 4 items
level 2 can sort 8 items
level 3 can sort 12 items

-A sorter minion works well in combination with a miner minion. But also with farms where you receive several items, for example a skeleton farm where you receive bows and bones. With the minion you can easily sort these two items.

I hope this solves all your problems with the sorter minion, and if you have any questions you can always send me a pm.

good luck with your sorter minion
Kind regards xDark_M
Nice they fixed the minion finally, hopefully it works on KD now.

Edit: they still don't work on Kingdoms nice turtorial though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.