Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Travelling..

Status
Not open for further replies.

xokoloto

Thread starter Banned #1
Hello people of earth... :).... I am kolo, sadly I'm going to be travelling (School research) for over 2 weeks, so in that time i won't be on.. the forums or specifically in game.. bai <3 love you all :)

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Have fun, and stay safe. See you in two weeks! :D
[doublepost=1457632166,1457631813][/doublepost]
AWWWWW TY <3...

Well i can't have fun, teachers will be following our asses.. and my dad kept yelling at me
NO SEX NO SEX NO SEX... xD
And seriously. Don't.

Hmm mastersniper and nook.. I'll never think of having sex.. never never... Its just weird.. lol.. Like no ty.. lawl..
I'm not worried about that. I'm just trying to keep Mr. MasterSniper from giving you incorrect information about sex.

xokoloto

Thread starter Banned #10
I'm not worried about that. I'm just trying to keep Mr. MasterSniper from giving you incorrect information about sex.
Dude.. I'm not stupid.. duh xD i will lose my virginity even if the man is wearing a condomn ^_^

Minimoding is pretending to be a staff member. I just told you to follow the rules. It really isn't complicated.
Technically speaking, telling someone to follow the rules is a staff member's job. Trust me, I would know, considering I used to be a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.