Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Transferring our claim blocks and ALL spawners.

transferring spawners and claim blocks to new survival

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO poor wagies seething about not wanting to spend more hard-earned shekels for Cloakenburg ITT (not that I would give one cent of my unemployment benefit money to that **** dutchie). Cloakenburg rubs his hands together and opens a whole new server (pretty much copy and paste) and then rakes in the profits from other dumb goyim dutchies dropping their mother's cigarette money into buycraft for fortune keys and then get 5 rabbit spawners in a row. MEANWHILE I've just finished giving this HOT BABE I picked up at a boba store a DAMN GOOD SEEING TO. Now I'm waiting for my 3rd Big Mac™ meal of the evening whilst smoking my crack pipe. Feels good not to be a seething, coping, yuropoor wagie! MY LINKIE STAYS STINKIE $1000 EOY.

Ren_Man

@Tqzz Some of us would like to play 1.17 with the tools we worked hard for and not have it left in 1.16. At least give us a refund for what we bought. /QUOTE]
I feel for you, the server says it's not gonna reset and so you spent money on it.

Truth is though, did you really expect your money (spent on the server) to last forever? On a game that constantly changes?

You spent money for stuff; you got to play with it. Nobody forced you to spend money. Nobody is forcing you to spend more money on the new server. It's your choice.
Let's just say for a second I spent $60 and paid for my WoW account to start playing at level 100. Then the game releases a new expansion and the new level cap is 120. Since I paid $60 to start playing at max level ($100) should I then automatically be level 120 at the new release?
Imagine you call up and say "Hey, I know I've been playing the game for 2 years but I'd like my money back so I can afford your new expansion".

Thread starter #24
LMAO poor wagies seething about not wanting to spend more hard-earned shekels for Cloakenburg ITT (not that I would give one cent of my unemployment benefit money to that **** dutchie). Cloakenburg rubs his hands together and opens a whole new server (pretty much copy and paste) and then rakes in the profits from other dumb goyim dutchies dropping their mother's cigarette money into buycraft for fortune keys and then get 5 rabbit spawners in a row. MEANWHILE I've just finished giving this HOT BABE I picked up at a boba store a DAMN GOOD SEEING TO. Now I'm waiting for my 3rd Big Mac™ meal of the evening whilst smoking my crack pipe. Feels good not to be a seething, coping, yuropoor wagie! MY LINKIE STAYS STINKIE $1000 EOY.
I agree on the first half

You bought it on survival 1, it's still on survival 1.
You did not buy it on survival 2, it's not on survival 2.

Makes perfect sense to me.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
New survival's a new server. It would be like asking for a transfer of items from an older skyblock to a newer one. It's a fresh start for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.