Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Transferring our claim blocks and ALL spawners.

transferring spawners and claim blocks to new survival

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello,

A lot of people aren't happy with the fact that all of our spawners and claim blocks were left behind in 1.16. Yes we know that you want the new survival to be a fresh start but some of us paid a lot of money for our claim blocks and spawners to be used for the next updates NOT to be left behind in 1.16. I understand that to you (cloak) that this seems fair to you because we can still use it in old survival, but for the people who can no longer afford to buy spawners and claim blocks this really blows. I don't see why you cant transfer at LEAST our spawners and claim blocks because its only fair to do so since we paid with real life money to use them on the server for 1.17 and beyond.

We are asking if you can please transfer at least those two things to the new survival. A lot of us feel like you scammed/ripped us off by not mentioning it anywhere in the store that we wouldn't be able to get them transferred in the new survival. If for the reason you do not want to transfer the spawners because of bugs, why not replace the spawners to new ones for the new survival just like the shop would if i were to buy new ones for the new survival? I also suggest that if you were to transfer our claim blocks to the new survival, you could make it so we couldn't continue using them in old survival.

Thank you for your consideration.

-1 Out of personal experience with this I get your pain, but a reset means deletion of everything (except ranks generally) not taking Cloaks side in the store issue, but in my eyes if these were bought long ago, I'd say RIP.

Now let's say you got them before the reset.... That'd be a bummer because I see your pain... But again it said reset. As stated above. There are some servers I've played that have a transfer time frame. Like if bought within the last week, and one that was the last month. If there wasn't any information always assume it's not happening.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ahhhhhhhhhh, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tqzz

Friend
Donator

Having them transferred would be really unfair, 1.17 is a fresh start for everyone, I understand that some people are annoyed about this but it’s been this way for other gamemodes too, it’s normal that only ranks transfer over to new gamemodes. Especially for those who had bought claimblocks and spawners years ago it would be severely unfair to the newer players joining Foxcraft.
However there could’ve been a message somewhere on the store saying for players to realise that up to the release of new survival that spawners and claimblocks will not transfer over.
(Unless I missed it idk don’t count me on that last part)

Thread starter #9
@Tqzz Some of us would like to play 1.17 with the tools we worked hard for and not have it left in 1.16. At least give us a refund for what we bought. How is it unfair for new players when you can still buy spawners and claim blocks on the new survival? Doesn’t make sense.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
@Tqzz Some of us would like to play 1.17 with the tools we worked hard for and not have it left in 1.16. At least give us a refund for what we bought. How is it unfair for new players when you can still buy spawners and claim blocks on the new survival? Doesn’t make sense.
I understand this, but people also worked hard for things on skyblock etc and their tools got reset, there are endless opportunities on minecraft, sometimes you just have to start things new. What you have bought is still on old survival, it’s not like it’s completely disappeared. It’s like all the money that’s spent on other gamemodes, the only thing that does transfer is ranks and I think that it’s completely fair for survival to be like this too.

Thread starter #11
I understand this, but people also worked hard for things on skyblock etc and their tools got reset, there are endless opportunities on minecraft, sometimes you just have to start things new. What you have bought is still on old survival, it’s not like it’s completely disappeared. It’s like all the money that’s spent on other gamemodes, the only thing that does transfer is ranks and I think that it’s completely fair for survival to be like this too.
I disagree sorry.

Thread starter #13
Hi,

When you bough stuff you agreed with the terms of buying stuff.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Still could have mentioned somewhere in the store that we wouldn’t even be able to use our items we buy for future updates and that we would have to buy them AGAIN just to use them AGAIN in a new survival like????? Cmon

vcqx

Donator
Banned #14
-1 new survival gamemode means fresh start it is completely separate from the old one and your items will need to be bought again and worked again for

Hallideadly

Known Member
Move on, into the furture and cry not about what was. You have lost nothing as you can go to old world anytime and all your things will be there. New world means new - so bringing stuff from the old world makes NO sense. Buy new things for the new world, (which is going to exist for years without reset more than likely)

Thread starter #16
Move on, into the furture and cry not about what was. You have lost nothing as you can go to old world anytime and all your things will be there. New world means new - so bringing stuff from the old world makes NO sense. Buy new things for the new world, (which is going to exist for years without reset more than likely)
You guys want me to just buy my spawners again what is the point of that? What’s the difference if I just transfer my old ones?? I can’t afford to buy new ones.

Ren_Man

@Tqzz Some of us would like to play 1.17 with the tools we worked hard for and not have it left in 1.16. At least give us a refund for what we bought.
If the server gave you a refund, you could just buy them on the new server - I.E. a transfer. Imagine people with millions of claimblocks starting on a new server that's only 10k by 10k.

Maybe suggest a partial refund?

Pathetiic

Old survival is still playable so its not a total loss. Id be upset if i had spent money too but, 1.17 survival is a new server and imo old things shouldn’t be brought into the new server. Since it is a whole new server items are obviously going to be different. You cannot bring your full netherite armor to kingdoms when you get tired of playing survival.
If its really about the claim blocks and spawners you can look to purchase them from other players again with in game currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.