Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Tqzz And Progio won

Status
Not open for further replies.
gram threw this guy can’t shoot no wonder he misses his shots with the ladies
bruh all u did the entire game was push me to the sides each time i was about to shoot or defend so they scored on us bcs again, you pushed me 2km away. Whenever I passed u the ball u shot it the opposite direction where their goal was bruh. The first match i had 5 times more score points than u and 2nd match 3 times more so sit down

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #16
bruh all u did the entire game was push me to the sides each time i was about to shoot or defend so they scored on us bcs again, you pushed me 2km away. Whenever I passed u the ball u shot it the opposite direction where their goal was bruh. The first match i had 5 times more score points than u and 2nd match 3 times more so sit down
:mad: lnstathrow

So you're telling me I wasted my time teaching gram mechanics early today? including my pro settings that I gave him? Give them back @lnstagram I'm disappointed unless you make a comeback.
Basically, a former diamond (strafe) and a new peaker at diamond (gram) both took an L from 2 golds? u-n-i-n-s-t-a-l-l

Status
Not open for further replies.