Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Token Center glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So, I had a fortune 4 pick and was going to upgrade it to fortune 5, paid for it but it downgraded me back to fortune 3 and took my (80?) tokens. I don't know if it was nerfed or if it's a glitch. I would like my tokens back though, not easy to get that many without buying them off buycraft. No proof, but I upgraded my sword right after to sharp 6.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
So, I had a fortune 4 pick and was going to upgrade it to fortune 5, paid for it but it downgraded me back to fortune 3 and took my (80?) tokens. I don't know if it was nerfed or if it's a glitch. I would like my tokens back though, not easy to get that many without buying them off buycraft. No proof, but I upgraded my sword right after to sharp 6.
It has been nerfed, announced by cloakfox in the change log.

Thread starter #17
._. There's going to need to be a payment for bulk mining.
[doublepost=1464110375,1464110344][/doublepost]
I'm never selling it. :p
What if I paid you to use it for about an hour and repair it? Since I'm foxqueen and have /fix hand.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
What if I paid you to use it for about an hour and repair it? Since I'm foxqueen and have /fix hand.
Depends on how much you would pay. I would not let you use /fix, since I can repair it on an anvil, and people say when they try to repair stuff on MCMMO anvils or /fix that it takes their stuff away. .-.

Thread starter #19
Depends on how much you would pay. I would not let you use /fix, since I can repair it on an anvil, and people say when they try to repair stuff on MCMMO anvils or /fix that it takes their stuff away. .-.
How about like 200k for two hours? I also have xp grinders so I could repair it on a anvil too.

Status
Not open for further replies.