Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Time Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
If you could go back in time and change anything you wanted, what would you change?

Would you go back to create Google? Would you write famous songs? Leave a comment! ;)

I personally would just go back and bet loads of money on races and sports and gain a fortune.

Six

Banned #3
I would prob go back to the ******* idiot who fucked a monkey, and that my friend was the first man to ever get aids, jokes aside. Id prob go back like assassinations, and try to prevent them.

I'd go back in time to around when the Civil Rights movement was extremely popular, segregation, etc, and learn more about it and get like a personal POV from it. I love American History.

If you could go back in time and change anything you wanted, what would you change?

Would you go back to create Google? Would you write famous songs? Leave a comment! ;)

I personally would just go back and bet loads of money on races and sports and gain a fortune.
I'd go back and make sure no wars happened. And that Isis didn't exist, and Donald Trump never happened.
I'd also go back and make sure Damny never got Staff.
jk

Last edited:
Banned #13
Stop the JFK assassination, so Americans would not be considered war hungry idiots (no offense)

Six

Banned #14
i would also probably, go back to abraham lincolns assassination, and sultans of the turkey's assassinations

Silvic

Dedicated Member
I'd go back and stop the Holocaust, make sure there were liable candidates for the 2016 election, and make sure my parents never met so I wouldn't be born xD

Six

Banned #16
I'd go back and stop the Holocaust, make sure there were liable candidates for the 2016 election, and make sure my parents never met so I wouldn't be born xD
Why would you do that, your dad had fun with your mom if you know what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.