Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Throw Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello, foxcrafters. I'm _Demote but some of the OG's from 2013-2015 would know me as connorholladay35. I come on here periodically to check things out and to see the improvements and features added to the very first server that I called home. Some of you might have known me from factions where there was no world borders, there really was no TNT cannons, and when connor12568 was the Head Staff. Some of you might know me from Prison as a guard and when I got into a whole bunch of controversy and ended up getting banned and ban evading. Although I caused problems I generally think I got along with most people and staff. What am I up to today? I am still playing Minecraft here in there in the HCF community and I am the CEO of a Garry's Mod gaming company. Just wanted to keep tabs with y'all even if 95% of you don't know me xD.

See you soon,
_Demote

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #2
Hello, foxcrafters. I'm _Demote but some of the OG's from 2013-2015 would know me as connorholladay35. I come on here periodically to check things out and to see the improvements and features added to the very first server that I called home. Some of you might have known me from factions where there was no world borders, there really was no TNT cannons, and when connor12568 was the Head Staff. Some of you might know me from Prison as a guard and when I got into a whole bunch of controversy and ended up getting banned and ban evading. Although I caused problems I generally think I got along with most people and staff. What am I up to today? I am still playing Minecraft here in there in the HCF community and I am the CEO of a Garry's Mod gaming company. Just wanted to keep tabs with y'all even if 95% of you don't know me xD.

See you soon,
_Demote
Damn, what's up :D

We should all get back together, miss this ****.

Oh yeah I do remember you. I don't remember if we liked each other or not but I do remember that name. I think I knew you when I was my tmkendall account but maybe this one too.

Thread starter #7
Oh yeah I do remember you. I don't remember if we liked each other or not but I do remember that name. I think I knew you when I was my tmkendall account but maybe this one too.
I remember this account and I think you were pretty chill

Hey whats up Demote, has it really been that long already? its been quite a long time now that I think about it

Holy crap, I remember you, I’m its_Zing. I remember I asked on prison who is the owner and someone said Connor so when I used to see you I thought you owned the server.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #10
HEY IM AN OG TOO MY NAME WAS zombiepighead14 DID NOT PLAY PRISON BUT IS FAMOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.