Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Threatening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
A guy named Flipmo88 is arguing with me for naming myself AndrewTate and ofc people like this will do everything to ban me he reported me for having this name and calling me on the server misogynist and homophobic after a while he /msg me saying that " i will get you" after he said that he didn't /msg me anymore here's the screenshot i got and ignore the Cardi B conversation xd

Attachments

A guy named Flipmo88 is arguing with me for naming myself AndrewTate and ofc people like this will do everything to ban me he reported me for having this name and calling me on the server misogynist and homophobic after a while he /msg me saying that " i will get you" after he said that he didn't /msg me anymore here's the screenshot i got and ignore the Cardi B conversation xd
Just ignore [no idea what pronouns to use these days] its just for some attention

Even the fact that a helper has topg as title says enough right? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.