Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Thoughts on the skyblock update?

What do you think about the new skyblock server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Just vote. I want to see what others think about the update on skyblock.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
I don't play it but from past experiences updates are normally awesome on Foxcraft.

Baest

Donator
Banned #3
seriously the update isn't that bad. I've been there since it got reset and all I've seen in the chat is people bitching and complaining about the update. Like give it some time cloak and others worked hard on the update and all you do is **** talk about. Yes there might need to happen some changes here and there but the skyblock update is NEW. Nothing is perfect when it's first released. Apart from that, why are we even complaining? The only thing that's different is the pvp zone and the chat. That's it really apart from the commands, which I think is really good.
/fly for mystic and up, brilliant just brilliant I really don't know why people complain about this. Then we have /pv (player vaults), why do you hate on this? It's not like you really need to use it if you don't like it.. And then there are the kits. Yes maybe it gives a somewhat more factions/kitpvp crossover but again, if you don't like it don't use it.

Thread starter #4
/fly for mystic and up, brilliant just brilliant I really don't know why people complain about this.
Are you forgetting that it can be used in pvp, along with /god and /speed? You should look at both the positives and negatives before constructing a whole two paragraphs about how great everything is.

Banned #5
In my opinion, /speed /god /fly /pv /kit etc is all faction things, it has turned into a mix of factions and skyblock (skyfactions), I like mcmmo /fly /speed but I think it has WAY TOO many features from factions, I don't know why cloakfox would want to change something that was already perfect and what everybody wanted.

"Why change something that doesn't need it" is what I'm trying to say.

Baest

Donator
Banned #6
Are you forgetting that it can be used in pvp, along with /god and /speed? You should look at both the positives and negatives before constructing a whole two paragraphs about how great everything is.
/fly is already disabled in pvp, and so should be /god and /speed

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
I think it's crap, and I haven't even seen it. I'm just assuming since I've seen all the other game modes Affixes has turned to ****.

When I used to play on Foxcraft skyblock I was lag free. Now with the update, I can barely move. Granted, this might be because of my computer though. I can't really experience any of the other new features because of my lag. It's only on skyblock.
[doublepost=1459700761,1459700724][/doublepost]
I think it's crap, and I haven't even seen it. I'm just assuming since I've seen all the other game modes Affixes has turned to ****.
Wow... ummm.
I didn't know you had it in you.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
When I used to play on Foxcraft skyblock I was lag free. Now with the update, I can barely move. Granted, this might be because of my computer though. I can't really experience any of the other new features because of my lag. It's only on skyblock.
[doublepost=1459700761,1459700724][/doublepost]
Wow... ummm.
I didn't know you had it in you.
It's hard watching the server you used to go on everyday rot like a corpse. Rip.

Banned #13
Maybe a few changes, but not a whole entire reset. I'm quite happy with my island.
That's not what anyone is suggesting, it's just changing this update around, in my honest opinion it sucks and needs changing or be completely removed to make skyblock players happy again.

Cloak needs to fix this before it's too late, and skyblock becomes dead.

That's not what anyone is suggesting, it's just changing this update around, in my honest opinion it sucks and needs changing or be completely removed to make skyblock players happy again.
That's your opinion, and I never asked for it.
Don't start an argument, I'm NOT saying you are, it just seems like it.

Thread starter #16
That's your opinion, and I never asked for it.
Don't start an argument, I'm NOT saying you are, it just seems like it.
I made this thread so everyone can see what the opinion of others is. People can have opinions, and I asked for it. Don't silence any opinion that isn't your opinion.

Banned #18
I say one thing, and it turns into an argument.
Just never mind, and move on. It's not worth fighting about.
The thing is, you act so desperate to try impress cloakfox, why? Trust me being a Staff Member isn't what you think it is. Maybe I'm wrong but you act like it and it's annoying, your opinion is always cloakfox's opinion. (usually)

The thing is, you act so desperate to try impress cloakfox, why? Trust me being a Staff Member isn't what you think it is.
I'm not trying to be a Staff Member. This has nothing to do with anything I stated. Impress cloak? Good grief, that was the last thing on my mind.
[doublepost=1459706742,1459706490][/doublepost]I'm not in the mood to argue, with someone who tells fiction about me, to make me look bad, even when they dont know me.

Banned #20
I'm not trying to be a Staff Member. This has nothing to do with anything I stated. Impress cloak? Good grief, that was the last thing on my mind.
[doublepost=1459706742,1459706490][/doublepost]I'm not in the mood to argue, with someone who tells fiction about me, to make me look bad, even when they dont know me.
I'm not making fiction, and you're fight I don't know you, I'm just judging you by what I KNOW of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.