Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Thoughts On Foxcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking from my experiance as helper for a few months, not much I said had any bearings or effect despite making suggestions. I've had many experiances with staff intentionally stretching the truth of situations to get a few extra punishments in almost as if it was meant to boost their stats, such as when I told my friend to die in kitpvp whilst he was in lava but was muted for suicidal encouragement even after my friend explained the situation. Staffing was quite annoying as head staff were hypocritical about rules like giving false warnings even to myself as a joke. I've seen time and time again multiple great communities get neglected such as that I advocate most for, prison.

As someone that has played on the prison server for many years, and has made countless suggestions, asked to see new map changes to help gage a community oppinion of it, and much more, I have seen no improvement, and have seen none of these ideas, or even bug fixes, come to light. The prison reset is currently 2 months overdue, with no changes made in the past year. Every map has been repetative or bad, with no changes to the main style of the game. Instead of getting community feedback, you have staff who don't play the mode dictate what the map will look like and how the game will work. This is just an example of how the server needs help.

You (staff and cloak) need to be more open to the community and be more transparent. Maybe have a page showing future plans instead of making forums posts every now and again about an update in 3 days to engage everyone else. Have staff that play on all gamemodes, and specifically chose people, or even search for specific people you see playing, to work on a gamemode so there can be a connection between all parts of the server and the staff team.
We can't spawn in a whole prison setup out of thin air, we also have other priorities and stuff we deal with.

Everybody seems to be using this thread to just complain now, just old players flocking by to vent their old and random *** complaints about the server, none of it is on topic. If you'd like to suggest something to the server or have constructive feedback use this
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.