Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

This server is costing me to much of my time and money. Good By all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Someone was able to build a small structure on top of my shop, for the last two days someone had been removing items and blocks from my shop, today my diamond sword was removed from my inventory while I was ingame, I have done a lot of work in trying to provide a shop for players that they can buy and sell items to, many you have used my shop and I thank you, but I can not continue with a admin helping them self's with what they want. I do not believe staff when they say they do not have access to see who placed a block or accessed chest, Core Protect and LogBlock is standard server protection plugin /co I or /lookup I used a lot on , if the server owner will not the staff allow them access to it then it's the server owner is protecting someone, So with heavy hart I must leave the server. what I will not miss is the Pay to win part if this server. Bye all.
There is a lot of items in my shop that would give a player a disadvantage over others so ClockFox you my want to use world edit and remove it if you don't know how ask your mom or dad to show you how.

Someone was able to build a small structure on top of my shop, for the last two days someone had been removing items and blocks from my shop, today my diamond sword was removed from my inventory while I was ingame, I have done a lot of work in trying to provide a shop for players that they can buy and sell items to, many you have used my shop and I thank you, but I can not continue with a admin helping them self's with what they want. I do not believe staff when they say they do not have access to see who placed a block or accessed chest, Core Protect and LogBlock is standard server protection plugin /co I or /lookup I used a lot on , if the server owner will not the staff allow them access to it then it's the server owner is protecting someone, So with heavy hart I must leave the server. what I will not miss is the Pay to win part if this server. Bye all.
There is a lot of items in my shop that would give a player a disadvantage over others so ClockFox you my want to use world edit and remove it if you don't know how ask your mom or dad to show you how.
same ngl, just waiting till cloak gets exposed for something and the server shuts down

Thread starter #3
I may wait until I here if cloak has the ability to check server logs and maybe put a stop to who every is causing this crap. i will watch the forms the next two days before i delete my Foxcraft files on my pc. mat be we can set a trap together.

Thread starter #8
bro chill it’s just a game give it a kiss it’ll be okay
Some people say Minecraft it’s just a game why get so stressed out over it?
To some yes it is just a game one of many games they jump into.
To others it’s a lot more and sometimes the only thing they have left to hold on to.
Me myself, the trouble of getting old is loneliest, my wife and soul mate is gone past on after many good years together, we never had any kids but we did have family, most moved on and never heard from again.
Friends have all passed on, company’s that you worked for are no longer in business, Schools taken down, Places you once lived now a business park, it’s all gone. Minecraft gives me a feeling of belonging and a since of usefulness, I could goto another server and start all over again but life sometimes is so short you do not have the time to restart so all I can do is tuff it out, and get by with a little from your friends. I wish you well after your second stroke.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #9
Some people say Minecraft it’s just a game why get so stressed out over it?
To some yes it is just a game one of many games they jump into.
To others it’s a lot more and sometimes the only thing they have left to hold on to.
Me myself, the trouble of getting old is loneliest, my wife and soul mate is gone past on after many good years together, we never had any kids but we did have family, most moved on and never heard from again.
Friends have all passed on, company’s that you worked for are no longer in business, Schools taken down, Places you once lived now a business park, it’s all gone. Minecraft gives me a feeling of belonging and a since of usefulness, I could goto another server and start all over again but life sometimes is so short you do not have the time to restart so all I can do is tuff it out, and get by with a little from your friends. I wish you well after your second stroke.
ok

Thread starter #12
exposed? sorry hate to tell you but Foxcraft is 100% in compliance with Mojang. so stick around it is a lot better then most.

Status
Not open for further replies.