Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

This is me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Yo guys!

I'm a 17 years old guy that live in the Netherlands. In my spare time I create YouTube video's, edit video's in Sony Vegas and After Effects and produce EDM in FL Studio. If there's some time left I play games like GTA 5, BF4 and Minecraft. I play Minecraft since I'm 12 years old. That's a long time ago ;). If you have any interests in my YouTube, you can find me as BadAss BassBoost. I boost the bass in a song, make some visuals in After Effects and upload them to YouTube. I want the YouTube rank soo bad, but since my channel is a music channel I won't upload any gaming video's.

Yo guys!

I'm a 17 years old guy that live in the Netherlands. In my spare time I create YouTube video's, edit video's in Sony Vegas and After Effects and produce EDM in FL Studio. If there's some time left I play games like GTA 5, BF4 and Minecraft. I play Minecraft since I'm 12 years old. That's a long time ago ;). If you have any interests in my YouTube, you can find me as BadAss BassBoost. I boost the bass in a song, make some visuals in After Effects and upload them to YouTube. I want the YouTube rank soo bad, but since my channel is a music channel I won't upload any gaming video's.
Hey welcome! I myself am Dutch too, and 20 years old currently :D

JPlay08

Known Member
Welcome! Cool to see more people from the Netherlands! Now Cloakfox has someone to complain about the weather to ;). Anyways, If you see me around the server, please come say hi! It's been great meeting you, and I hope to see you around.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Yo guys!

Hey welcome! I myself am Dutch too, and 20 years old currently :D
love @ first sight.

am i the only one who sees this?

jk lmao1

Yo guys!

Welcome to forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.