Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

TheWarriors building Ideas/ And Now selling Blaze grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
TheWarriors have officially ran out of ideas on what they should build. We our now open for ideas. If you give us a good idea, myself or one of our high-ranked builders will build it.

We are now building blaze grinders for players, please do not ask us to just give you a blaze spawner, because we will not do that, all you do is tpa us to the spot you want it built and we will build it. each spawner in the blaze grinder costs 32 diamonds/or 15 emeralds. The building itself does not cost anything the blaze spawners are the only thing that you will be paying for. You pay before we build, if we do not build it after we are paid, it is bannable because we just scammed you out of something.

TheWarriors have officially ran out of ideas on what they should build. We our now open for ideas. If you give us a good idea, myself or one of our high-ranked builders will build it.

We are now building blaze grinders for players, please do not ask us to just give you a blaze spawner, because we will not do that, all you do is tpa us to the spot you want it built and we will build it. each spawner in the blaze grinder costs 32 diamonds/or 15 emeralds. The building itself does not cost anything the blaze spawners are the only thing that you will be paying for. You pay before we build, if we do not build it after we are paid, it is bannable because we just scammed you out of something.
Scamming is bannable? Since when? Proof?

nobody cares about these threads btw
only dragonborndevin and the other noobs in the warriors would

So you only have them pay for the spawners, not the labor, but you won't just sell blaze spawners directly to them...
-Logic

Thread starter #6
So you only have them pay for the spawners, not the labor, but you won't just sell blaze spawners directly to them...
-Logic
theres a reason behind it, I am not going to say why though

Sounds like a bunch of negativity on here. building the B spawn grinders is probably a trust thing. I know the Warriors a good to there word. and 15 emeralds sounds REALY low, emeralds are very easy to obtain by villagers, I'd do 64..

And for you DaddyMatrix! ppl do care about threads, the proof is here, in the threads, ppls response shows they care.. you cared enough to read it, you cared enough to respond to it, Thanks for you respond you noob.

Derms you should build something big near spawn , something neat to look at or walk around, a statue or building, something to represent Warriors.

Thread starter #11
Sounds like a bunch of negativity on here. building the B spawn grinders is probably a trust thing. I know the Warriors a good to there word. and 15 emeralds sounds REALY low, emeralds are very easy to obtain by villagers, I'd do 64..

And for you DaddyMatrix! ppl do care about threads, the proof is here, in the threads, ppls response shows they care.. you cared enough to read it, you cared enough to respond to it, Thanks for you respond you noob.

Derms you should build something big near spawn , something neat to look at or walk around, a statue or building, something to represent Warriors.
thank you I will get on that
[doublepost=1489582920,1489582890][/doublepost]
Nope scamming isnt bannable in any way
oh well i am still not going to scam because I do not do stuff like that

1v1 me geometry dash
Oh and by the way, I simply clicked on this worthless thread out of satisfaction. I was bored. Nobody cares about these threads, their useless and you know it. If you want to just spam threads like these do it in game.

1v1 me geometry dash
Oh and by the way, I simply clicked on this worthless thread out of satisfaction. I was bored. Nobody cares about these threads, their useless and you know it. If you want to just spam threads like these do it in game.
If there worthless then why are you on it?? must be good for something, not so worthless is it, and you know it. ; )

1v1 me geometry dash is freaking awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.