Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

There needs to be a Mod/Helper at ./warp pvp at all times or most of the time.

YES OR NO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomlol

Thread starter #1
The reason why there should be a Mod/Helper at PVP all the time is that people get away with abusing ./speed, fly hacking, auto-clicking, etc... I think having a Mod/ Helper there all the time or during when most people are on. would be nice so this kind of stuff wouldn't happen.

ProGio767

Friend
Donator
-1 If u see this happening please record it and report it on forums (Sometimes people forget that staff have a life too xoxo)

vcqx

Donator
Banned #3
bro you see i got vip staff service if theres a hacker 1 message and i got the whole team online trying to ban it

I just think disguises walkspeed and that kind of stuff should just be automatically disabled when you enter the pvp area, this shouldn't be hard since there is no wild pvp, but only a relative small area

Foxcraft staff do it for free so if you see one it's fine to take a yuge dump on the ground or drop a few n-bombs in chat and then tell them to clean it up, they'll do it for free. Go ahead and grief some random dutchie and then smile when you look at the Foxcraft janitor, you tell them "clean it up, janny"

Another poor child clueless on the Foxcraft network, dangerous. I also support the watching of spawn by Staff. But not for the reasons brought up in the Post by vennyonm, there's a larger issue at hand MrMrPumpkin and Mr.Ugur (and their interest in children), if we have staff at spawn we can ensure the children using crates/using tokens and whatnot are being safeguarded against becoming MrMrPumpkin's + Mr. Ugurs' latest victim as they stalk the spawn regions for potential misguised children to snatch with their elytras.

Status
Not open for further replies.