Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The state of Foxcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

triraz

You do have a point about some of these things but how about making a suggestion about it?

if you feel so strongly about this why don't you make a suggestion about it in the correct manor explaining all the pros and cons?

the problem is however the ranks will be the same as the factions prices which is only about 5-10$ less than they are for global. Plus say you play skyblock, kitpvp and survival and you buy skfox, I do not see why you should then have to buy each separately which would then cost about the same as the forking rank does. So if you're willing to spend this money why can't you just buy a foxking for global? Also say I buy foxking on a range of servers I am potentionally paying more than a iPhone 6s or the Samsung Galaxy s6 or if it's more something more like three servers then the same as an iPod or even an iPad. Which these ranks cannot compare to.

Now what I find really funny about this thread is how you all complain about him hating on cloak fox yet that is exactly what you are doing to him. You can't tell someone not to/to stop doing something if you are just going to do the exact same thing.

I also feel that if the ranks are to be seperate they should be divided by the amount of servers there are for each rank so that if you did buy one for each server you would be paying the same as if you had bought it for global.
suggestion.. Na.. They'll all be ignored... lel

Only thing wrong with factions is no spawners so go to a different server if you don't like it
-Spawners are being added within a day or 2

T

triraz

If you don't then so would your ideas.
I've done suggestions.. many actually and till today no reply.. lol?
[doublepost=1458663149,1458662990][/doublepost]
Cloakfox said it won't be, You remind me of my dad "I gave you money 2 years ago where has it gone" Something that happened 2 years ago won't be the same, Your height isn't the same 2 years ago anymore EVERYTHING has to change and grow, Yes even the commands and functions its how life works. Every owner, manager and staff members have their own unique taste and has something to offer, Helpers now have the option to close a thread i guess World War 3 is going to begin huh?

If you really dislike this server why not leave?
First.. I'm not that greedy y'know.. xD.. Why are ranks separated..? Well if a few months ago.. when foxking was global.. The perms for all servers.. was not ******* worth it.. and now cloak wants to make foxking for each server alone
-foxking for creative.. you get 2 hats and you spawn enderman.. ER MAR GAWD!! ENDERMAR FOR 90 DOLLARS OMG!
naa dansors.. ;)

Thread starter Banned #45
Honestly dude, making this short and sweet, just leave the server if you don't agree with the owners decisions. It's his server, he invests it in, he makes the efforts.
I don't see any effort, and me and my friends will be quitting this server if it doesn't get better. The owner should actually listen to the community for once.

Banned #46
I don't see any effort, and me and my friends will be quitting this server if it doesn't get bettrt
You don't see any effort? Are you blind? This forums that you're typing on right now is effort put into by cloakfox aswell as for affixes. The entire server has effort put into it.

Thread starter Banned #47
You don't see any effort? Are you blind? This forums that you're typing on right now is effort put into by cloakfox aswell as for affixes. The entire server has effort put into it.
Why are no bugs fixed or no suggestions added? Don't say because they are busy. They should remove the suggestions and bugs forums if they actually add them every few months if at all

Banned #48
Why are no bugs fixed or no suggestions added? Don't say because they are busy. They should remove the suggestions and bugs forums if they actually add them every few months if at all
Some suggestions are just straight out idiotic not gonna lie, and yes maybe their are some bugs that should be fixed. But to say that they don't put any effort into the server is just straight out childish. Open your eyes for a sec, we got 2 complete new different servers within the space of 2 weeks (creative and factions). Do you know how much effort and time got put into these? Yes there are a few bugs here and there, but that's part of the server being a server. Nothing is perfect and there will always be little '**** ups', but that's part of life! Don't go here saying that cloak and affixes do 0 cause you're making you look like a fool.

Thread starter Banned #49
Some suggestions are just straight out idiotic not gonna lie, and yes maybe their are some bugs that should be fixed. But to say that they don't put any effort into the server is just straight out childish. Open your eyes for a sec, we got 2 complete new different servers within the space of 2 weeks (creative and factions). Do you know how much effort and time got put into these? Yes there are a few bugs here and there, but that's part of the server being a server. Nothing is perfect and there will always be little '**** ups', but that's part of life! Don't go here saying that cloak and affixes do 0 cause you're making you look like a fool.
My eyes are open. If cloak cared at all about us he would remove AAC and find or have the developer make a new anti cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.