Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The state of Foxcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
O man, i didn't even talk about that..
I could write 2 essays describing how bad it is.
As I said earlier this thread should be used to come up with solutions to the problems not waste time talking about how bad they are.

Banned #23
So you're saying factions is a "**** up", if you don't like why even bother playing it!?!?!? Foxcraft has more server then only Factions, and just because you don't like it doesn't mean others do aswell. If you hate it so much, make an suggestion thread all about factions how it could improve the server, and how it would be more fun for the players. Not make an thread hating on cloakfox cause that's just childish IMO. Creative just got updated.. Like give it some time. Again it's just you leaving hate on cloakfox once again, didn't you think leaving hate on just factions was enough? Jesus christ give cloakfox some space jesus christ, his head-staff resigned 2weeks ago and both the server and forums were fucked up by it. Now he's trying all he can to repair the damage that has been done, and you're just making an thread hating on him.
It's people like you I hate the most of all.

my 2 ******* cents

Solution, remove AAC..
Make global ranks on all servers.
Remove affixes as a manager.. hmm anything else? lol
Why should they remove Affixes as manager? Do you have any idea how hard he's working behind the scenes of Foxcraft fixing things that has been broken for quite some time now, You clearly don't. If you dont have proof of evidence of such things I advice you to not mention them. Seems like you have some great suggestions instead of listing them here make a thread.

T

triraz

Why should they remove Affixes as manager? Do you have any idea how hard he's working behind the scenes of Foxcraft fixing things that has been broken for quite some time now, You clearly don't. If you dont have proof of evidence of such things I advice you to not mention them. Seems like you have some great suggestions instead of listing them here make a thread.
Hey man, I'm triraz.. Nice to meet you, but have you been here before the forums reset.. Well you were pretty new.. If you've been playing for a month or so or prob more or less, but for 4 years.. Foxcraft was the best.. Everything was perfect tbh... Connor tried removing AAC, but cloak said no so he just played along.. prison had guards for 2/3 years.. and now affixes came and guards are being taken away.. for 2years forums helpers weren't able to do /close.. now helpers can do /close (someones taking over)

Banned #27
Hey man, I'm triraz.. Nice to meet you, but have you been here before the forums reset.. Well you were pretty new.. If you've been playing for a month or so or prob more or less, but for 4 years.. Foxcraft was the best.. Everything was perfect tbh... Connor tried removing AAC, but cloak said no so he just played along.. prison had guards for 2/3 years.. and now affixes came and guards are being taken away.. for 2years forums helpers weren't able to do /close.. now helpers can do /close (someones taking over)
Just because AAC didn't get removed means that Foxcraft turned to ****..

T

triraz

Just because AAC didn't get removed means that Foxcraft turned to ****..
Ranks are now separate
guards are being taken away
factions is dead.. (turned bad)
kitpvp is terrible right now (AAC kicking everyone)
But other than all that terrible things cloak is doing a good thing fixing the voting thingie

T

triraz

I agree with @Baest, Just because ACC does not mean Foxcraft is ruined. Go play something else like Survival or Skyblock.
I quit skyblock.. cause right now skyblock is going to be called kitpvp, i didn't know that there should be a pvp area on SKYBLOCK XD..
Well I'm done folks
Have a nice day

Hey man, I'm Dansors i'm 20 and nice meeting you too. If you consider 3 months as being new then sure, Now i may not know what it was like 4 years ago but i definitely know whats happening now, I enjoy Foxcraft. Are you sure Guards are being taken away because they're not another misinformed information you got there buddy. Helpers are staff, now correct me if i'm wrong but they should have updated commands, If helpers now can close a thread does it make you hate the server now? it's quite upsetting if you think that such little thing as /Close command can make you have a negative thought on affixes.

Banned #32
Ranks are now separate
guards are being taken away
factions is dead.. (turned bad)
kitpvp is terrible right now (AAC kicking everyone)
But other than all that terrible things cloak is doing a good thing fixing the voting thingie
On the first one I just want to state my opinion (nothing towards you @triraz this counts for the whole server).
I cannot imagine 1 player that plays all servers from factions to agario, not a single one. Most likely play either 1 or 2 servers, so why in the world would you be mad if global ranks get removed? It's for the best and the ranks will be much cheaper. Idk but am I the only one together with @cloakfox and @Affixes to see/understand this? And I know someone is going to be like: "I play all server", no you don't...

Factions is the most played server currently, how is it dead? That you don't like it doesn't mean others dislike it. Kitpvp is not terrible, AAC doesn't kick 'everyone' it mainly kicks the actual hacker. The report section is actually so empty because of this and I'm glad to see that.

T

triraz

Hey man, I'm Dansors i'm 20 and nice meeting you too. If you consider 3 months as being new then sure, Now i may not know what it was like 4 years ago but i definitely know whats happening now, I enjoy Foxcraft. Are you sure Guards are being taken away because they're not another misinformed information you got there buddy. Helpers are staff, now correct me if i'm wrong but they should have updated commands, If helpers now can close a thread does it make you hate the server now? it's quite upsetting if you think that such little thing as /Close command can make you have a negative thought on affixes.
Affixes stated that guards is being taken away ^_^, Well buddy.. I like how for 2 years helpers weren't able to do /close, but now they can.. Now that's the least of my problems, but it's showing how affixes is clearly turning the tables upside down
[doublepost=1458660812,1458660729][/doublepost]
On the first one I just want to state my opinion (nothing towards you @triraz this counts for the whole server).
I cannot imagine 1 player that plays all servers from factions to agario, not a single one. Most likely play either 1 or 2 servers, so why in the world would you be mad if global ranks get removed? It's for the best and the ranks will be much cheaper. Idk but am I the only one together with @cloakfox and @Affixes to see/understand this? And I know someone is going to be like: "I play all server", no you don't...

Factions is the most played server currently, how is it dead? That you don't like it doesn't mean others dislike it. Kitpvp is not terrible, AAC doesn't kick 'everyone' it mainly kicks the actual hacker. The report section is actually so empty because of this and I'm glad to see that.
I play creative full time.. and i bought skyfox for some perms.. and guess what bud.. I have to pay 35 dollars again.. or whatever price it is.. And I'm also a faction player.. and a fulltime kitpvp player.. so I must buy a skyfox rank on kitpvp ..?

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Honestly dude, making this short and sweet, just leave the server if you don't agree with the owners decisions. It's his server, he invests it in, he makes the efforts.

Affixes stated that guards is being taken away ^_^, Well buddy.. I like how for 2 years helpers weren't able to do /close, but now they can.. Now that's the least of my problems, but it's showing how affixes is clearly turning the tables upside down
Cloakfox said it won't be, You remind me of my dad "I gave you money 2 years ago where has it gone" Something that happened 2 years ago won't be the same, Your height isn't the same 2 years ago anymore EVERYTHING has to change and grow, Yes even the commands and functions its how life works. Every owner, manager and staff members have their own unique taste and has something to offer, Helpers now have the option to close a thread i guess World War 3 is going to begin huh?

If you really dislike this server why not leave?

Banned #36
I play creative full time.. and i bought skyfox for some perms.. and guess what bud.. I have to pay 35 dollars again.. or whatever price it is.. And I'm also a faction player.. and a fulltime kitpvp player.. so I must buy a skyfox rank on kitpvp ..?
I do agree that creative and factions players should get their rank back if they bought a global rank, I 100% agree with you on that one. But what you're stating here was not my point, my point was that almost 100% of the server plays a few servers as an actual server they go on everyday. Here for the ranks would be a lot cheaper for them.

With all due respect, i think he is saying how Foxcraft became -****-, since cloak many people are calling you moneythirsty.. In my opinion i agree.. Like really no global ranks? + the perms in kitpvp is pretty terrible.. Leather kits for 90 dollars (for foxking) some useless empty vaults.. and nothing else. We pretty much liked factions being seperated, but not creative.. Or not any other server

skywars.. 90 dollars for kits and extra points.... nice! (lol?)
kitpvp... 90 dollars for leather kits and vaults and extra money fora kill nice!! (no.-.)
skyblock... you really wanna make it seperated.. ugh no lol

Even right now if you get global foxking.. all the perms are not worth it
You do have a point about some of these things but how about making a suggestion about it?
Solution, remove AAC..
Make global ranks on all servers.
Remove affixes as a manager.. hmm anything else? lol
if you feel so strongly about this why don't you make a suggestion about it in the correct manor explaining all the pros and cons?

the problem is however the ranks will be the same as the factions prices which is only about 5-10$ less than they are for global. Plus say you play skyblock, kitpvp and survival and you buy skfox, I do not see why you should then have to buy each separately which would then cost about the same as the forking rank does. So if you're willing to spend this money why can't you just buy a foxking for global? Also say I buy foxking on a range of servers I am potentionally paying more than a iPhone 6s or the Samsung Galaxy s6 or if it's more something more like three servers then the same as an iPod or even an iPad. Which these ranks cannot compare to.

Now what I find really funny about this thread is how you all complain about him hating on cloak fox yet that is exactly what you are doing to him. You can't tell someone not to/to stop doing something if you are just going to do the exact same thing.

I also feel that if the ranks are to be seperate they should be divided by the amount of servers there are for each rank so that if you did buy one for each server you would be paying the same as if you had bought it for global.

Banned #40
Now what I find really funny about this thread is how you all complain about him hating on cloak fox yet that is exactly what you are doing to him. You can't tell someone not to/to stop doing something if you are just going to do the exact same thing.l.
This is called retaliate, if someone hates on somebody else's work I personally get pissed. This guy probably deserved some hate to put him in his place, yes that may sounds childish but it's my opinion on it. I get pissed don't all we get pissed sometimes?
the problem is however the ranks will be the same as the factions prices which is only about 5-10$ less than they are for global. Plus say you play skyblock, kitpvp and survival and you buy skfox, I do not see why you should then have to buy each separately which would then cost about the same as the forking rank does. So if you're willing to spend this money why can't you just buy a foxking for global? Also say I buy foxking on a range of servers I am potentionally paying more than a iPhone 6s or the Samsung Galaxy s6 or if it's more something more like three servers then the same as an iPod or even an iPad. Which these ranks cannot compare to.
True maybe some prices should probably get nerfed, but then again to what? Making donator like 0.99? That's just idiotic. But yes some ranks are way to expensive for their price.

Status
Not open for further replies.