Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
The server discord and etc rules are completely irrelevant to the world.
Why you may ask? The discord rules "no ragein" completely stupid and so many other words which I want to use. The staff on discord could honestly give 0 shits what people do so why must their be rules on there.

Dubtrack. Clearly outdated seems the staff too lazy to change the rules and make this like a jail not " to long of a song" completely irrelevant again And why haven't staff changed it poorly decisions form the team.

Result. GET OFF YOUR *** and remove them for being completely unnecessary in every situation thought of and pay attention.

Forms Rules. This is a minecraft server why have so many rules for a block game????????? I feel like if I want to call somebody's hitlers offspring and not get "punished" for it. Staff have seemed so cocky about being better than anyone else piss me off and I can't do anything about it.

Leave your response below
For all you staff that /close this burn
[doublepost=1484274661,1484274483][/doublepost]Go into more detail later

Banned #3
i got banned for mute evasion because i threw someone a steak that was named with an anvil because they were asking for food...

o my o my

Staff are lazy peices of crap but what do i know ive never been given a chance to be on the staff team and im banned for the rest of my life so i got no say in this **** the staff should all be reviewed by cloakfox or kobeer like every 6 months to a year they would go back and look at their progress and see what they have done and give them a review like all these questions they have to answer if they get one wrong they get put on probation....... goes and grabs some food to see what people say

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Staff are lazy peices of crap but what do i know ive never been given a chance to be on the staff team and im banned for the rest of my life so i got no say in this **** the staff should all be reviewed by cloakfox or kobeer like every 6 months to a year they would go back and look at their progress and see what they have done and give them a review like all these questions they have to answer if they get one wrong they get put on probation....... goes and grabs some food to see what people say
They do notice how well staff are doing xD
i got banned for mute evasion because i threw someone a steak that was named with an anvil because they were asking for food...

o my o my
yw m8
Plus it said other stuff on da meat
Can't just go around giving people your meat like that
The server discord and etc rules are completely irrelevant to the world.
Why you may ask? The discord rules "no ragein" completely stupid and so many other words which I want to use. The staff on discord could honestly give 0 shits what people do so why must their be rules on there.

Dubtrack. Clearly outdated seems the staff too lazy to change the rules and make this like a jail not " to long of a song" completely irrelevant again And why haven't staff changed it poorly decisions form the team.

Result. GET OFF YOUR *** and remove them for being completely unnecessary in every situation thought of and pay attention.

Forms Rules. This is a minecraft server why have so many rules for a block game????????? I feel like if I want to call somebody's hitlers offspring and not get "punished" for it. Staff have seemed so cocky about being better than anyone else piss me off and I can't do anything about it.

Leave your response below
For all you staff that /close this burn
[doublepost=1484274661,1484274483][/doublepost]Go into more detail later
no a-fence mate, but I don't really think that it's up to anyone to change the rules f fast they're going to be changed ;p cloak decided on them and seems to like them, and if you have a problem with them, you might as well just find a less strict server.

Thread starter Banned #12
They do notice how well staff are doing xD

yw m8
Plus it said other stuff on da meat
Can't just go around giving people your meat like that

no a-fence mate, but I don't really think that it's up to anyone to change the rules f fast they're going to be changed ;p cloak decided on them and seems to like them, and if you have a problem with them, you might as well just find a less strict server.
Sorry I forgot you got resigned for being called gay so please take this up with my accountant @Epicstickers

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Sorry I forgot you got resigned for being called gay so please take this up with my accountant @Epicstickers
You're right, that's exactly why I resigned! :) glad to know I can find supporters like you in the community. Thanks so much for understanding!

I own his accounting firm, sorry mate

Thread starter Banned #14
You're right, that's exactly why I resigned! :) glad to know I can find supporters like you in the community. Thanks so much for understanding!

I own his accounting firm, sorry mate
I will tell you the real reason if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.