Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Real Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

IgiveL

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #1
Hello, most of you probably don’t even know who I am or most likely care.

My name is Evan I’m 14 (Not 10/9) I’ve played on the server for a couple of years and stopped playing mc for about a year now. Most people don’t really like me because I’m mostly a **** to people and I have a lot of haters over the years I’ve played mc. I found the server by watching one of vikkstar skywars videos then started to play. For a while I played skywars then worked my way to kitpvp and met many good friends playing everyday and gradually got better and met new people whilst playing. After getting board and curious I played factions and started solo for awhile then joined up with Epicstickers and GamerMasterDK we played then after it reset I played with @MasterSniper and met new friends like @Avatarking_ @SprinkledDonut and others after awhile minecraft got board to me I tried survival and played that for a little bit and met new people and had fun until it was sadly ruined and went downhill

I would like to thank everyone for the experience of playing ragen having fun and much more

:)

ik who u are evan
the dank rapper

BUT LOOOOOOL UR NOT 14 U CANT EVEN SPELL SOME WORDS PROPERLY IN THAT PARAGRAPH LOLOLOLOL

ur 12

Status
Not open for further replies.