Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Official Hyllus Q&A!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
Because I might as well get the craze started on FC too. Ask me any question, and I shall do my best to answer.

Note: All TROLL questions will be, regardless of who it's by, will be appreciated!

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #3
Whats your faviroute gamemode and why?
Skywars. It's never a dull moment, as games can be long or short. You play minigames not build a base or something like that, so there's no loss in the long run. I really like the SW score system too, as it's pretty cool friendly competition. With spectator, you can watch your friends too.

Skywars. It's never a dull moment, as games can be long or short. You play minigames not build a base or something like that, so there's no loss in the long run. I really like the SW score system too, as it's pretty cool friendly competition. With spectator, you can watch your friends too.
I use Skywars for building very detailed castles while I keep other players in cages of obsidian and lava.

You can do farming pretty much anywhere tho. ._.
He doesn't realize that... What he means is that the aspect of farming on skyblock is different of that on Prison, Factions, or Skywars. The game is pretty much just an island and farming is always the answer. (I'm just guessing)

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
He doesn't realize that... What he means is that the aspect of farming on skyblock is different of that on Prison, Factions, or Skywars. The game is pretty much just an island and farming is always the answer. (I'm just guessing)
Farming is NOT always the answer. That's why there are pig spawners which you can make a grinder out of.

You copied Pricus and now Ryan.
why are you such an assfuck? legit, nobody copied nobody. Ryan posted his because he's back, and if you weren't so ******* brain-dead you would realize Ryan actually posted his after Hyllus posted his. For once actually respect a ******* player

Micm_

Friend
Donator
why are you such an assfuck? legit, nobody copied nobody. Ryan posted his because he's back, and if you weren't so ******* brain-dead you would realize Ryan actually posted his after Hyllus posted his. For once actually respect a ******* player
Sorry, just saw Ryan's thread in the recent thread section, and then this one. And of course, I've never respected a single player. I mean, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.