Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Foxcraft Update Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another prison reset? Is it possible for it to get better instead of worse after the reset like it does every time? Break the cycle!

Guys please add Kingdoms back. Kingdoms is so much fun and I literally dont know what I would do without it. Well honestly, probably stop playing minecraft. There are so many good memories on here, not to mention I spent $25 on a rank specifically for Kingdoms. This server means a lot to my friends and I and we would all appreciate it if you kept Kingdoms. Please take this into consideration. Thankyou for reading this. - A now sad little bean

This is honestly ridiculous. I’m legitimately mad. What do you guys think you’re doing? You’re going to lose so many players.. replacing kingdoms with towny? Towny sucks. It’s so boring and isn’t probably the worst of all gamemodes. Brady get with the times.

This is honestly ridiculous. I’m legitimately mad. What do you guys think you’re doing? You’re going to lose so many players.. replacing kingdoms with towny? Towny sucks. It’s so boring and isn’t probably the worst of all gamemodes. Brady get with the times.
Im so sad. Kingdoms is fantastic

So I know I am spamming this forum, but I am trying to make a difference. If you agree like all my posts and make your own posts agreeing to keep Kingdoms. If they see enough then maybe they will bring it back. Show support for keeping Kingdoms please. Also make suggestions in the suggestion section. Everything will help this cause. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.